Silver Member
  • Last visited

1 Neutral

About Carmen Sandiego

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Country
    United States
  1. I second this! That dollhouse looks amazing!
  2. Awh, I'm sorry to hear about your health issues. I hope you're feeling better now
  3. I ended up buying the Laurel! I'm looking forward to making a little farm house
  4. OMG! This was my favorite episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark? when I was a little girl! Thanks for the link to watch it again, hah! :lol:
  5. Thank you guys for all your encouragement (and the link to that blog, Alamom and pin1056)! I think I'm going to go ahead and buy one of the dollhouses I mentioned anyway since I can't resist a sale and I do really like them both, but I'll go ahead and start the BH first when I'm off of school for winter break instead of settling for one of my second favorites. :lol:
  6. Hi everyone! About a year ago my boyfriend got me the Beacon Hill kit for my birthday. I was really excited but also really intimidated since I've never done anything like this. I decided then that I want to do a smaller house first to build up my confidence and get some experience, but I can't decide between the Rosedale, Fairfield and Arthur. The Arthur seems like it would be the easiest, but the Fairfield seems more similar to Beacon Hill because of the tower/weird roof/etc. Since the whole reason I'm doing this is to get my feet wet in preparation for Beacon Hill, it seems like Fairfield would be a good choice. I do want something that's a step down in difficulty from BH, but I also don't want something so different/easy that it's not going to help prepare me for the big one. As far as the Rosedale, I just think it's really cute! Realistically, I won't have a ton of time to dedicate to this until my month-long winter break in December but I want to take advantage of the 20% off sale that's going on now. Suggestions? Experiences? Opinions on the difficulty of each of the three? Any advice is highly appreciated!
  7. Is that a Drop Dead Fred poster I spy? Haha! I love this room.
  8. Wow! These are literally breathtaking. You do amazing work.
  9. OMG! Sorry for posting in this thread 7 months later, but please tell me you've uploaded this French Quarter project somewhere?! It sounds awesome! I browsed your gallery and didn't see it, but it's possible I'm overlooking something.
  10. Carmen Sandiego

025.jpg

Gorgeous! What a great color choice!
  11. I'm guessing I'll have to shop online. I've been on the lookout for Orlando based companies but so far the shops I've visited have had little to no stock.
  12. Please post pics if you can! Hot glue or not, that's a great find! The good thing about hot glue (I just started building dollhouses, but from my experience with other crafts) is that you can take it apart and fix it.
  13. This is possibly the most beautiful dollhouse I have ever seen.
  14. Hello everyone! I'm new to dollhouses. I'm about to start Beacon Hill and I was wondering if you guys have any tips specific to this house? General tips are welcome, too! :]
  15. Gorgeous! How inspiring! I'm loving the stucco. I'm just getting ready to begin Beacon Hill!