• Last visited

0 Neutral

About bianca

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Country
    Please Select
  1. You daughter should be very proud! Great job! ;)
  2. I can say with confidence that noone appreciates this more than I. I change my mind on a minimum daily basis (still haven't ordered by house). ;) I added the link to my favorites. So now once I decide, I can now spend a few weeks coloring. Thanks for sharing!
  3. Great way to spend family time around the holidays! They all look wonderful! ;)
  4. Deb - you have every reason to be excited; you're bed looks fabulous! My experience is that you enjoy things even more when you make them yourself. ;) Being new the the mini community, I noticed that you don't see much bedding available. Way to go on taking the incentive! <would add the happy man dance but don't know how >
  5. Interesting explanation. I always thought prezels came from Philly, like me ;) . Or is that soft prezels ?
  6. I'm with Peggi. Tracy, how wonderful of you to donate your time; thank you! As a novice, I appreciate any help I can get!
  7. Terri - The wicker bed is to die for! How did you learn to make wicker?
  8. Scared the bageezers (can we have spell check please )outta me I know you said was scary, but was thinking you gave the wrong link!
  9. I have never seen or hear of a Siamese rabbit. How precious!
  10. Great job on the Cape May. I especially like how well you furnished it. I would imagine it's difficult to find furniture for a 1/144 scale.
  11. LMAO at Deb and Teresa I was actually wondering where you all found room for the houses. I'm thinking of setting up a work table in the spare bedroom. Thanks for the website, Holly. I've actually been there (am eyeing the $89 bathroom set) , and thinking I might need to get a second job! You've all been so very helpful. Again, I thank you very much!
  12. Darrell - wonderful instructional. I was thinking not to try the electrical on my first house, but with such detailed steps I'm now reconsidering. The lighting looks great! I would love to see the church when it's complete. Will you be adding stained glass windows?
  13. Thanks for all the good advice, Havanaholly. I can't seem to find an HSB website with google. Do you have it? Thanks1