• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Amy
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2237 profile views
  1. Hi, Marcy! Welcome to the forum. This is the place for our obsessions. I am a teacher, also, and look forward to every vacation to spend "catching up" with my latest project. Enjoy!
  2. I'm back

Sigh... a "she shed" ... that sounds divine. 
  3. New Member

Welcome to the forum!
  4. RGT rehab interior.jpg

Emerald: I finished this rehab in February - it was sold at an auction for my school's fundraiser - and started the Magnolia shortly thereafter. However, often when a house is wrapping up, I do start my next one, but the workshop gets a little cramped.
  5. Interior view

Thank you. The kitchen wallpaper is scrapbook paper. 
  6. Kitchen

Sorry about the description, it's for a different picture... this is the kitchen 
  7. Living/dining

From the album RGT Rehab

Finally having success in uploading pix from iPad, but realized my descriptions are now mixed up!!
  8. Kitchen

From the album RGT Rehab

stairs in progress, picture is from the kitchen bay window looking toward the living room
  9. Interior

From the album The Magnolia

stairs in progress, picture is from the kitchen bay window looking toward the living room
  10. Interior view

11. Exterior progess

Porch railings are not permanent yet
  12. Interior view

From the album RGT Rehab

Finished Feb 2017
  13. Suggestions. on Allison house

If the color of the bricks bothers you, what about toning them down with a wash? 
  14. Why we love this hobby

Absolutely on-target. Thanks for finding the quote.
  15. (Almost) Between Weddings

All I can say is, without working on the dh, I am not myself. Sometimes it is hard to put my needs before others' (I think we are trained to do this because of being mothers, etc.). The older I get, the more I am realizing that I need to make time for ME, even if it's only a couple of hours on the weekend - it's like a tonic for my soul. Then I have something in me to give to someone else.