• Real Name
    Kabrina
  • Country
    Please Select

Recent Profile Visitors

11,262 profile views
  1. Kabrina

Mckinley

2. It is iron on walnut wood veneer. Cardstock template for the floor and then ironed on the strips of wood and stained with stain pens.
  3. Ahh!❤️ Thank you! I was having issues uploading images for awhile, but it seems to be fixed now.
  4. Havanaholly, my apologizes! I didn’t think of an email address as personal information that could be bad to post or I would have said something. If I see someone else do it I will say something. Thank you.
  5. I am definitely interested! I love quarter scale. Please let me know how to proceed.
  6. Do you have any pictures? I would be interested. I would be willing to pay you for them.
  7. Going for an older farmhouse style. Having fun so far.
  8. A more overall view., I also changed the staircase railings.
  9. This is the fireplace I built for it. I wanted a bit more realistic detail than I would get from the kit by itself. I need to get back to work on it.
  10. These are the custom windows and door I built for it. Not sure why it is loading sideways though.
  11. I’m working on the McKinley at the moment. I started it because I just don’t have the room for a massive dollhouse. It’s supposed to hang on the wall by two reinforced holes on the back of the house. I’m nervous about that, so I currently have it displayed on a table with the back to the wall. The back is flat and unfinished, although I will at least paint it when I am done. I have decided to bash the windows and doors as well as build it reversed. The kitchen is very small, as long as your furniture is not oversized it will fit things nicely.
  12. Yes, They are for the drawers. I haven't built those yet as I am debating on how to finish the fronts. The kit comes with lattice but I don't think I will be using it.
  13. Fov, can I ask who Shellie is? I'd be interested in finding someone to order through. Thanks!
  14. Kabrina

Elora's Dollhouse

My daughter's surprise Christmas present for 2017. A Quick Build Imagination Doll House kit I had picked up a few years ago from a Home Depot for less than $60. Finally got around to building it for her.