Three
  • Real Name
    Kabrina
  • Country
    Please Select

Recent Profile Visitors

11,267 profile views

About Me

I am happily married and a mother of two children, with a full time job performing payroll for a hospital. I have always been interested in miniatures and began crafting at an early age. Many of my hobbies include ceramic painting, tole painting, needlepoint, crocheting, beadwork and of course miniatures. Seems all of these crafts can be rolled all into one project keeping me from getting bored too easily with one thing.

So far I have built a one room Irish Cottage in 1/12th scale, a 1/144th Victorian Mansion, scale Georgian Mansion, a 1/144th scale Farmhouse. My first attempt was a 1/12th scale Beacon Hill dollhouse that I ended up giving away after foolishly using the suggested glue gun method. Current projects include the 1/12th scale Font-Opening Gloucester, 1/2 scale Puzzle House (bashed into my Christmas House) and a 1/48th scale Lydia Pickett Hill house. Waiting patiently in the wings for their time to shine are the following:

1/12th scale Harrison by Greenleaf (hidden behind art desk)

1/12th scale McKinnley by Greenleaf (also hidden away)

1:48 scale Washtub Cottage (in closet)

1/2 scale laser cut Brimbles Mercantile by Greenleaf (in front of the Orchid)

1/2 scale laser cut Buttercup by Greenleaf (in transit...shhhh just couldn't resist)

and in the 1/144th scale category (all nicely stored in a very deep drawer):

Beacon Hill

Garfield

Gingerbread Mansion

The Rosewood

The Winterberry

Queen Anne Gazebo

Victorian Mansion

Gothic Mansion

Hertford Cottage

Seems like a daunting list but I will get to them. . . eventually. . .Starting to wonder if this counts as obsession or if I need to start attending shopoholics anonymous...