Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Eraina
  • Country
    United States
  1. QueenE33

Front.jpg

This house looks great! Very pretty!
  2. Did you check out the updated Orchid directions? I'm going to look at those if I can ever get past the puzzle houses. I'm thinking about pink w/ brown trim for mine.
  3. Oh!!! Yippee, I'll upload some pictures later this morning. I forgot about the stockings!!! No emery boards. Me and my DD made the 3D floamie house on Monday for her 4th birthday. I'll add that one too. I am so excited!!! I should be doing homework... Later for that! Raina
  4. Hello Ladies!! I'm a newby I purchased the Orchid at HL for 50% off last week. It scared me so I brought two of the houses from Micheals. Last night I dry fitted the house without the porch. I loved it!!!!! I thinks it's a church. It just seems natural. I'm trying to figure out a way to make church pews. I'm thinking of using those emery board blocks that the nail techs use. I think I might need one more kit before the Orchid!!!
  5. QueenE33

Cottage 1.jpg

This is enchanting!!! It looks magical. Great work!!!
  6. Lisa, I can certainly see how that happens. All I can think about it when can I get back to the store. What color should the house be? How can I keep the kids from wanting to help me? Wait did I say that last one out loud???
  7. Thanks for warm welcome!!! I'm sinking fast. I noticed on my Micheals receipt that I was charged twice for the furniture kit. I went back to get my money. Ended up buying the other house and just picking up the furniture I already paid for...
  8. Good Evening, I am so excited to be here. I have wanted to build a dollhouse since I was a small child. I was in Hobby Lobby and saw The Orchid for 50% off. I purchased it and instantly became overwhelmed!! I found this forum and learned about the puzzle houses. So now I'm in research mode. I look forward to learning a lot from all of you!