dollhouse lady

Gold Member
  • Last visited

0 Neutral

About dollhouse lady

Profile Information

• Interests
    i am a stamp collector a doll house collector and i have five house one i must rewall paper it and add a tile floor . i wrote befor e but it was too long . ok oh i collect old miniature pieces yes it indeed so fun

jane

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    jane
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,012 profile views

About Me

hi my name is jane . i have been always interested in dollhouse but i did not have a chance to get one. i won my first dollhouse it was a log cabinet i won it at a school fair. i have four doll houses on to be built so it five.

my interest are miniature paintings . i am a collector dolls . my twin as a nose for miniature she has brought me some of the most lovley things. one of a kind. i am working on two house now .

the first one is the San Franciscan by Duracraft it is an old one .

the second is the Nob Hill dollhouse by Walmer .

my houses are all my favorites . the Nob Hill came with everything my sister found it at a sale and all of the pieces are with it i am blessed it is also wired and i will love it as it former owner did .

i am a stamp collector and i am learning Spanish . that is so fun

i am so happy to be apart of this wonderful community.

i enjoy painting portraits and miniatures flower are something that a wonderful thing for me roses and wild flowers .

now my twin is now into dollhouse her name is Joan she is so important

i was ill for sometime she took care of me for ten years

i have return her love when she was ill so i took care of her

this is i know about me page but it is so important that i mention her she is about me

i have paint brushes that i brought from Micro-mark a wonderful miniature tools and other thing for miniature builder's

i am a stamp collector pre ww2 many of my stamp are english and american from the beging to now. i had a stamp as a child that at that time was one hundred years old. to my horror my baby niece ate it as a snack. i never forgot but i forgive her. i find it cute when men think as a woman i do not know what to do, as with my dollhouse my twin has found me some amazing stamp albums. each one just the right thing. i updated this to add this in the most important part of me is all of me .

my brush are the smallest that can be brought. i have a mg lap to help me with my painting.

now some years ago i hit my head. i was pencil drawing! after i hit my head i lost the abity to see straight . but i had something amazing happen i never could paint but after i could . i am not able to draw the way i did before , but i given back my ability to paint .

so with my sister paint she makes wooden dolls . i began to paint and now i am a miniature artist. with my son help he went to the SFAOA. with his help he show me what did wrong . now i am painting all of the time .

i am bulid the stairs to my San Franciscan dollhouse , it is a work in progress .

the nob hill dollhouse needs the shell of the windows, i know you know what i mean when i say i am having a wonderful great time and to be here is so so wonderful

i have a learning disability with the hit to my head . my writing is sometime not right . it can be confusing to many . i hope anyone who reads this understand . i can not tell when it is wrong.

i wear special glass so i can see straight . i just found out at look closer to my dollhouse i place the ladies sitting room in the baby room so i will need to change that

so thank you for the welcome i am learning how to use this forum i will get it right

thanks so

dollhouse lady