Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Frances
  • Country
    Please Select
  1. Hi Everyone, I am new at this and trying to find my way around the site. I love it! I am so looking forward to being able to learn and share with other miniature lovers. I started making miniature dolls first and naturally I had to start building miniature houses to put the dolls in. So far I have completed five houses and have quite a few kits just waiting for me to get to them. Looks like I will run out of space to display all the houses before I get them all done. Life is so good with miniatures in it! Frances
  2. Try ebay. They have the instructions for almost all of the Dura Craft kits for a small amount. I had the same problem, but ebay saved the day. I am new at this but excited about all the possibilities to learn from other people that know so much about the miniature world. Good luck with your first dollhouses. You willlove it, I'm sure. Frances / minimadness
  3. I had the same problem with the Dura craft Shenandoar Log Cabin kit, no instructions, but found them on ebay for a small amount. You can find the instructions for pretty much all of the Dura Craft kits on ebay. Good luck. Frances / minimadness
  4. Great job! Thanks for sharing. Frances