Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Joe
  • Country
    United States
  1. This Harrison was originally given to my mother as a christmas gift in 1982. My sister dicovered the unopened box in a closet 4 years later. 23 years later I believe that I am just about done with it. I started working on it back in 1986, I was just about done with the exterior when I got married. Since the house was not complete, my father wrapped it in plastic and placed it in a storage structure behind our house. After moving to Colorado and our children growing up, I took up miniatures again. I have built and sold at least a dozen houses in the past three years, in that time I went back to San Diego in search of my mothers doll house. My mom did not know what had become of the house but she told me to begin in the shed, I was beginning to loose hope while looking through the shed. After about an hour of pulling boxes and furniture out, I found it! I have since completely torn it down, rebuilt, and done quite a few modifications.
  2. ngcmh

DSC00928.JPG

Bellingham Farmhouse
  3. ngcmh

Bellingham23.JPG

Bellingham Farmhouse
  4. ngcmh

Bellingham19.JPG

Bellingham Farmhouse
  5. It is very sad to see D-C go away.
  6. This room looks like it may turn out pretty good. I've cut the wall between these rooms back to open it up.
  7. I am starting to get the inside of my Harrison. The stair case will go in soon. I took the white painted muttens off of the windows and went with etching them in.
  8. If you have a hard time with this one it's a Harrison. The inside still needs a little work. All the rooms are switched, including the exterior lights. I've taken away the wrap around porch and a section of the second floor to add balconies and doors. Brick painted the entire exterior
  9. The story behind this house is too long to explain, however, it goes back to 1984. I need to finish soon, everytime I turn around a new idea pops up and I end up changing something.