Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Dan
  • Country
    United States/Canada
  1. Dandew1

IMG_0427.JPG

Thank you LLyn! This is a monumental task for sure! More pics will follow.
  2. Dandew1

IMG_0427.JPG

Thank you Roxie. What a battle the stairs were and I have to thank Sue for being a very good friend and mentor along the way. I wouldn't be this far without her expertise!
  3. Dandew1

Dan&Grands.jpg

You are so kind and thank you very much LLyn!
  4. Dandew1

Dan&Grands.jpg

Thank you so much Sue! Yes that is Danielle giving a goofy smile but I love her to pieces, along with Noah.
  5. Dandew1

IMG_0428.JPG

Thank you so very much Jo. You are so kind!
  6. Dandew1

Danielle's World

Beacon Hill DH for my granddaughter Danielle.
  7. Can anyone please show me a pic of the chimney side of the Beacon Hill? I am pretty sure that the piece with the two long cut outs gets glued on that part of the chimney but I want to be sure. Thank you, Dan
  8. Hello Sue, Is it possible to show me a pic of where the left chimney trim goes? Is it on the inside or outside of the chimney? I cannot seem to find much of any side view pics. Thank you, Dan
  9. Hello Sue and thank you for your offer on the help! I am sure it will be needed immensely. One of the hardest battles right now is keeping the walls square but I am winning that battle. The chimney and roof is the next thing to do so wish me luck! Dan
  10. Hello Sue, Yes, finally I did figure the stairs out after much frustration but that part is complete! Thank you for asking. Dan
  11. Dandew1

basement stair.JPG

Wow, what a great idea on the basement idea! I like that!
  12. Dandew1

P1010007.JPG

A very nice job! It looks absolutely wonderful! Which dollhouse is this one? I think this one may be my next project after the Beacon Hill. Dan
  13. Thank you so much Sue. This does really help but is it possible that you could snap a pic or two for me please? I really would appreciate that. Also, if I wanted to post a pic of what I have done so far do I go to the Member's Gallery home and click on new album? Another mistake was made on my part in trying to reply to each and every blog at once without knowing that the limit is one per sign in. Hopefully no one thinks that I am rude for not replying to each response. It makes me feel awful. Hopefully everyone reads this blog and I extend a very warm thank you for everyones response and help with the Beacon Hill that I am assembling. Thank you again Sue and everyone else!
  14. This was very helpful! Thank you so very much Deb! Now I can take a huge sigh of relief! You and so many other people here have helped me so much on this. Thank you Deb and everyone else!