• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    Terri
  • Country
    Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

785 profile views
  1. I'm not a new member but have not been around for about 3 years. I live in Summerland, British Columbia, Canada. The home we purchased is very old (70 years) and we have been renovating since we moved in. It has left me no time for miniatures and no place to really do anything as the basement was a DISASTER. In the last couple of months we have made some progress in the basement and I was finally able to dig everything out. I now have a designated work area and am anxious to get started. I built a Lafayette many years ago but am thinking of making some interior decorating changes, especially in the kitchen. I'd like to add some LED lights to it as well as I ididn't wire it. I also have a Duracraft San Franciscan and although the interior is done I would like to do some landscaping around it. I have many kits waiting to be built as well and I'm looking forward to getting started on them. It's great to be back and I'm looking forward to participating in the forum once again.
  2. Wow!! You did an amazing job Deb. The colors are lovely and the landscaping is just beautiful. I love all the little sitting areas and all the little animals. So realistic. The inside is lovely with all the lights and the all the details. Oh my gosh I don't know how you can part with it.
  3. That looks beautiful Angela!! Great work. :idea:
  4. Wow!! You have done a marvelous job. It is absolutely stunning.
  5. WOW!! Thanks for the sharing.
  6. Ok, sorry about that. The cat walked on the keyboard. I sure hope he didn't mess anything up.
  7. It's looking great Pat. Your houses are all really lovely. I am in awe of how quickly
  8. It's looking great Pat. Your houses are all really lovely. I am in awe of how
  9. It's looking great Pat. Your houses are all really lovely. I am in awe of
  10. It's looking great Pat. Your houses are all really lovely. I am in awe
  11. It's looking great Pat. Your houses are all really lovely. I am in
  12. It's looking great Pat. Your houses are all really lovely. I am
  13. It's looking great Pat. Your houses are all really lovely.
  14. It's looking great Pat. Your houses are all really lovely. I