rosiebear

Gold Member
  • Last visited

0 Neutral

About rosiebear

Profile Information

• Interests
    Miniatures, Chatty Cathy dolls, vintage Barbie and friends, orchids, seahorses, Yorkshire Terriers, Siamese, saltwater aquariums, etc.

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Katharina
  • Country
    Canada
  1. Nothing is too much or too crazy when it comes to my two yorkies, one morkie, 10 cats, 2 guineapigs, and my fish. Yes, my fish are spoiled as well. I would rather go without something then to deny them anything. They have such short lives and therefore I treat them as they were all kings and queens, princess and princesses. My eldest cat Simi is 26 years old and still going strong and I wouldn't mind if he lived another 26! He is just the sweetest and greatest! Katharina
  2. My cats love to lick plastic bags as well; however, no one actually eats it. One thing that annoys me is that they also love to chew on my bonsai and orchids but not on my cheap plants. I suppose the good news is that at least they are not poisenous. The grosest story that I ever heard was my co-workers daschund whom ate a used tampon. It was actually sticking out of his anus and they had to pull it out . . . Katharina
  3. I am an avid Barbie collector as well and collect mostly vintage; however, I also love the silkstones. Anyways, thank you so very much for the great shots! Katharina
  4. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. Katharina
  5. I think that you made the right choice. It is not a lot of money even if it doesn't work out. I am addicted to e-bay and sometimes I win and sometimes I lose; however, since I win more then not, I think that it is worthwhile taking the risk sometimes. Katharina
  6. Christmas is a very sad time for me as I lost my only sibling during this time period (suicide). My parents have never recovered from the shock so Christmas doesn't really exist for them anymore and this means that I won't be able to speak to them on the phone, expect them to come visit me, or that I am allowed to visit them. However, I do try to make the best of it and spoil my furry friends. I love spending time with them especially since I work fulltime. I know that they appreciate me being at home with them and how much they truly love me. This is good enough for me. I wish things were different but you cannot change or live in the past. Katharina
  7. I love your reply as well Dean, that my pets could talk with me; however, I bet that petlovers all over the world already understand quite a bit of their furry or feathery friends language without realizing it. Katharina
  8. I also love the self check out but often wonder how many people will be losing their jobs over this new system. As well, I find that the weight system that won't let you remove your bags to go on to the next can be a pain as our coupons (sometimes). I also believe that people should get a small discount for checking themselves out since we are technically doing the store's job. What I do like about it is that I pack it the way that I like and that it can be faster. Katharina
  9. Wow! I am so surprised to see my name here!!! Thank you all so very much for wishing me a Happy Birthday! Susanne is so right, this is a great community to be part of. I didn't do much for my birthday as we are in the middle of a deep freeze right now, -33 degrees! Yes, I am a coward who rather vegetates at home when it is this cold. Anyways, thank you all again! I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart! Katharina
  10. I absolutely love e-bay. Although I am mostly a buyer, I am also a seller which I enjoy less. However, you can get such fantastic deals on e-bay. I also collect vintage Barbie and Chatty Cathy dolls and without e-bay my collection would not be near as fantastic as it is now. Katharina
  11. Losing a pet is like losing a member of the family and you do have my sincerest condolences. I have had many furry children over my life time and remember each and every one of them and I will never forgot any of them. This year I lost one cat and one dog and it broke my heart. You must remember all of the good times you had with your little one and the love that he had for you and believe that he is probably still hanging around you but now you just can't see him. Katharina
  12. I think that this is absolutely fantastic. I'll have to watch the 2nd movie as well as I can't remember it. Katharina