Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Liezbeth
  • Country
    Netherlands
  1. Happy birthday Morgan and Dean . @Morgan great to have a visit from you're 83 year old dad. Must be a little special And a release date now we can start the countdown
  2. Sounds exciting so looking forward, hope the labour isn't to painfull
  3. I love Greenleaf for everything they do for Springfling. Everytime they are late I can't believe what a beautifull piece they made for Springfling, and I hope they are having fun also with the preparation. I'm convinced they could make something easy and have it finished earlier, but I'm glad they make such a lot of work of the Springfling. So for now looking forward for Springfling, glad whe get all summer because maybe I'll finish in time this time,LOL and checking everyday for news.
  4. WOW a 3D printer. My husband has shown it to me and it looks like a really great tool. Hope you post some comments about the use and results. I'm working on the spring fling house and love it. Only started last week. Had chemo for 24 weeks and really wasn't up to it. So now I'm late but loving the process of gluiing and painting.
  5. 7 days to go, so looking forward to this. And this time I want to finish it in time although I haven't got a clue for a theme . Currently cleaning my craftroom so the project will have a place to be build and loved.
  6. LieZbeth

Spring fling 2011

Loved this house very much. I was very satisfied with how the colors combined. Didn't put it in the contest because the house was finished but as you can see, the furnishing still very basic.
  7. WOW I'm so looking forward seeing your work. Love what I've seen already. Mine will probable be finished on time although I have to do a lot of finishing today. There's a lot I can't get done anymore. Only the SF house is finished. My english isn't to great and I'm wondering is today(sunday) the last day or tomorrow (monday). I have to place it today anyway because tomorrow it's work again :whistle: But I so much liked the laser cut that I want another house to build. I have an old fashioned house here but the laser cut go's so much better. I really love it. Want to make an xmas house Want to thank you for al the talking about SF here. Really loved reading it. My english isn't getting any better so not much posting from me.
  8. Wow you really have been chatting away while I was gone love reading all this. The sf build is moving at snail’s pace. But wow how great the laser cut is. I love this little house but decided no bashing for me. So no c ...... as I planned. In fact my whole idea is out of the window. Why do I always do this. The moment I start deciding the colors everything changes. I think it's the house talking to me .
  9. Finally started 3 days ago. On the front door........today I decided to put the warped parts between damp towels with a lot of weight on there. I wish I had ordered 2 , I'm so hesitant to do just a little bashing but I so want to put on a c...... to my W......... c...... love all the hints you're giving so decided to join in. This year I just want to get it finished. I have an addition but I only will build the contest base for now. So happy whe have till the 4th of July. Really great. Happy building and bashing everyone.
  10. What a great and daring colorchoice. I love it and I'm always wondering when I see a beautifull house like that why I can't choose such lovely and daring colors. Great work and thanks for the inspiration. I went to your gallery and WOW there's a lot of eyecandy there.
  11. I love your house and want to thank you for showing the works on your blog. I'm sorry I didn't post there but somehow I always have trouble posting on blogs. I really loved the colors and I'm searching here in the Netherlands for something like the stencil you used on the floor. Looking great.
  12. I'm so looking forward to this one. I'm full of idea's to start the interior the time I order the kit. It does take some time to arrive in Europe and last year I was caught in all the ideas I had. So many ideas kept going through my head I didn't even start it . This year will be different . I will have the paint colors I want ready and I will start on the furniture and lighting before it arrives I will even have the inhabitant ready before the kit arrives. Omg ........ this will be my mantra for the coming period
  13. Thank you, I also hope to place lot's of pictures but for now it's not much. I do the dryfit before the gluing part, but the moment there is something glued..........But that's why I ordered the Buttercup. To get to know the 1:24 houses. When this one is a succes I want to order the bigger 1:24. Love the size so much . But for now.....the paint has to get out of the closet. I love painting. Bought some wallpaper also but I think I will use that for the next house.
  14. I'm building the Buttercup......or trying to build the Buttercup and it's a lovely house. But am I the only one who uses the sanding paper to get the pieces in place? I cant get it together otherwise. The pieces fit when I put them together as pairs but when I get round they don't fit anymore. I can't get the last piece in. I'm being very careful because I looked for 2 days why the second floor didn't fit before I saw I had exchanged floor 1 and 2. I'm at the windowseat know. And I want to ad that the extra building PDF from this site is great. Without that I wouldn't get it together at all. When do you start painting and wallpapering? I haven't started yet but know with the window seat i think I'd better start painting before I glue it in place.
  15. That's a great idea :yes: I would love to see how these houses go together and get finished by the great mini artists here at the forum.