Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Arwen
  • Country
    United States
  1. Are you still looking for these? I have them if you are!!
  2. Well, good luck to your kids, (and to you too) I just don't know what I'll do when mine get there. My oldest starts Kindergarten next week.
  3. Thanks to everyone for such a warm welcome!!
  4. I didn't have a tv for a long time, but when my husband and I moved in together he insisted. I finally caved a few months ago and let him get cable, the first time in my life, and I barely even watch it.
  5. Wow, this is beautiful, you did an amazing job!!
  6. I purchased a kit for the storybook cottage to build first, I hope to donate it to my son's school, if it turns out allright, I would like to build something a little bit nicer for her, when I'm a little more confident, any sugestions? Arwen
  7. I was looking at some pics of the house and was wondering about that. Is it hard to do?
  8. Hello to all, I am just now getting ready to start my first house, after being inspired by my Daughter. She is just about to turn three, but I figure that this will give me some time to get it right.
  9. Ok, so I told my husband that I needed a new hobby, and purchased a new Storybook Cottage kit. If it turns out nicely I would like to donate it to my son's school for their holiday fundraiser. I have never finnished a house before, I started one many years ago, but lost intrest when I discovered boys (I was in Jr. High). So any tips or hints or encouragement would be muchly appreicated!!! Arwen