otterine

Platinum Member
  • Days Won

Everything posted by otterine

1. I'm the original poster of this image. These are the ones I bought.
  2. I'm not sure. I bought these years ago before the pricing on them went crazy.
  3. otterine

1920s sink

Thank you! I'm glad it brought back some great memories.
  4. Thanks so much, everyone!! I had to abandon my first idea when it didn't come together the way I wanted, so I started another kit in the final stretch! Congrats to Keli as well! I know a few of the entries from Instagram but am looking forward to seeing all the other entries when they announce the big winners.
  5. otterine

Pumpkin bouquet

From the album: Happy Halloween!

A friend sent me an inspiration pic of a real life pumpkin flower arrangement. I hope I did it justice in mini.

© brae oktober

6. Awesome work all around! I love an old car and an old garage!
  7. From the album: Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from the Haunted Heritage! Bert is reading Edgar Allan Poe to Halo and waiting on trick or treaters. :holloween:

© brae oktober

8. otterine

Happy Halloween

From the album: Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from the Haunted Heritage! Bert is reading Edgar Allan Poe to Halo and waiting on trick or treaters.

© brae oktober

9. From the album: Old Garage

I designed and applied a ghost sign for the Purple Devil Lounge. I bet it was hella swanky! :hippi:

© brae oktober

10. otterine

Old Garage

Project originally for the Creatin' Contest 2020 but shelved for the time being.
  11. otterine

Ghost sign

From the album: Old Garage

I designed and applied a ghost sign for the Purple Devil Lounge. I bet it was hella swanky!

© brae oktober

12. I am seeking a Grandt Line Spooky Hollow kit. These are 1:144 scale kits and apparently no longer made.
  13. Thank you!! I'm eager to see if your hubby was right @Tigpuppy
  14. From the album: Old Garage

Ratty side door - tetanus shot suggested. This is made of plastic and paint, and I love its transformation to corroded metal with peeling paint.

© brae oktober

15. otterine

Door - interior

From the album: Old Garage

Ratty side door - tetanus shot suggested. This is made of plastic and paint, and I love its transformation to corroded metal with peeling paint.

© brae oktober