otterine

Platinum Member
  • Days Won

Posts posted by otterine

1. Thanks so much, everyone!!  :D  I had to abandon my first idea when it didn't come together the way I wanted, so I started another kit in the final stretch!

Congrats to Keli as well! I know a few of the entries from Instagram but am looking forward to seeing all the other entries when they announce the big winners.

• Like 2
  2. 22 minutes ago, KathieB said:

Congratulations, Brae, for the Honorable Mention (with $$ prize) in the 2019 Creatin' Contest! :clap: 

I am amazed at the incredible variety of beautifully executed interpretations of this building. Competition was stiff!

Thank you so much, Kathie!!  :flowers:  I already have ideas for 2020! Maybe this will be my year!  :D 

3. I posted on your pic, but I wasn't sure if you'd see it.  Welcome!!  That is the Woodline Products Victorian House. Love the retro vibe of your original interiors but looking forward to the renovations. Should be a great adventure!  :D  I have the instructions for this house if you want the reference photos and such. Just send me a private message here (hover over my name to see the message button).