• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Vicki
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

4,052 profile views
  1. It is the Allison. Or the Whitney. Or the Cambridge. They are all the same, but if you are searching for ideas on the internet, knowing the 3 different names can make it easier to find different views. I am not positive, but the house may have been known by another name as well. It's been awhile since I have built one. So glad you could rescue this house.
  2. CraftyMtnMom

Selkie

May such a wonderful person rest in peace. We will miss you Selkie. Prayers to her family and all who knew her (here or elsewhere).
  3. I agree with Kathie. Though it is more then likely to be a puzzle house, it looks like it might be what they (the folks who make the puzzle houses) call the 'Fantasy Villa'. Don't quote me though, but that's what it looks like to me.
  4. As Lawanda said. Oh, that's hard! Are we choosing ones we have built or just a dollhouse? Because, I would probably choose a Westville.... or wait, maybe a Magnolia... oh-oh-oh... better yet would be a Heritage. There are just too many to choose from. They are all so beautiful in their own way. Great subject. Thanks
  5. It sure does, Kathie. Thanks for sharing. There is a movie or some type of show coming up about him. I caught a part of the ad for it last night.
  6. May you be comforted with pleasant memories of times shared with those who have gone onward. This is/will be a difficult time for you, but know you are thought of and prayers are being sent. Remember to take time for you.
  7. Welcome Dorothy. We had another Vermonter join recently, as well. Looking forward to seeing your house.
  8. Jen, when the glass company guy put Lexan into my door a few years back, he said that it was better then Plexi-glass. He said that someone could shoot at my door with a .22 and it wouldn't break. I don't know if its true or not, but that's what he said. It discolored quite a bit over time though.
  9. Welcome. If you go to the RGT website, you should be able to peruse their houses and find yours. They also have spare parts such as stairs and other misc. stuff to help fix her up. Oops, I see someone seems to have found it. It does look like it may be the one.
  10. Welcome to the family, Beth. I'm a Vermonter as well. Are you in The Southern half or Northern half of VT? What house are you building?
  11. Welcome. Retail scenes are interesting. Looking forward to see what you do.
  12. Welcome. Beautiful. Looking forward to see what you do with it. Do you have any idea what colors you want to do the exterior?