0 Neutral

About lenats31

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Lena Larsen
  • Country
    Denmark
  1. Maybe he´ll feel better if you tell him that someone-else (me) paid 190 USD plus shipping for roughly 486 USD. Then tax was added to that amount, which is 25% where I live. How much does his own hobby cost? Wellcome! Lena
  2. Hi everyone, I am from Denmark in Europe, and I got my very first dollhouse - well first BIG dollhouse to build from scratch. I am a little nervous about it, so I am SO glad that I found this forum. Now I have a chance to get help before I make a mistake. I saw the Garfield on Ebay UK about 1 year ago, and I fell deeply in love with this wonderfull house. A woman listed a 30 year-old Garfield (I think it was that old) dollhouse for her mother. Since the house was assembled and had to be picked up in the UK, there was no chance that I could get that particular Garfield dollhouse. Then I tried to forget about the house, but I soon found myself squirming around Garfield dollhouse listings on Ebay - trying hard to restrain the urge to dig a 4000-5000 kr (Danish crowners/800-1000 usd) hole in our budget . Now don´t pass out, that amount of money includes taxes applied to it by Danish Customs and the fee for the paperwork there and shipping International Express. (Priority Mail won´t work for parcels this size going to Denmark). Now I am here - 1 year later with my dream dollhouse right here with me - imported from the USA - total amount of money paid: 3700 kr, which I got from some overtime at work. I wanted a dollhouse and I knew that this was the one for me the second I saw it for the first time. :insane: I am also working on a 70s Lundby dollhouse - turning it into a Victorian Lundby house with Bespaq and Reutter furniture. Not all 1:12 sized furniture are really 1:12 size. It can be done Lena
  3. Hi everyone, I am from Denmark in Europe, and I got my very first dollhouse - well first BIG dollhouse to build from scratch. I am a little nervous about it, so I am SO glad that I found this forum. Now I have a chance to get help before I make a mistake. I saw the Garfield on Ebay UK about 1 year ago, and I fell deeply in love with this wonderfull house. A woman listed a 30 year-old Garfield (I think it was that old) dollhouse for her mother. Since the house was assembled and had to be picked up in the UK, there was no chance that I could get that particular Garfield dollhouse. Then I tried to forget about the house, but I soon found myself squirming around Garfield dollhouse listings on Ebay - trying hard to restrain the urge to dig a 4000-5000 kr (Danish crowners/800-1000 usd) hole in our budget . Now don´t pass out, that amount of money includes taxes applied to it by Danish Customs and the fee for the paperwork there and shipping International Express. (Priority Mail won´t work for parcels this size going to Denmark). Now I am here - 1 year later with my dream dollhouse right here with me - imported from the USA - total amount of money paid: 3700 kr, which I got from some overtime at work. I wanted a dollhouse and I knew that this was the one for me the second I saw it for the first time. :insane: I am also working on a 70s Lundby dollhouse - turning it into a Victorian Lundby house with Bespaq and Reutter furniture. Not all 1:12 sized furniture are really 1:12 size. It can be done Lena
  4. Hi everyone, I am from Denmark in Europe, and I got my very first dollhouse - well first BIG dollhouse to build from scratch. I am a little nervous about it, so I am SO glad that I found this forum. Now I have a chance to get help before I make a mistake. I saw the Garfield on Ebay UK about 1 year ago, and I fell deeply in love with this wonderfull house. A woman listed a 30 year-old Garfield (I think it was that old) dollhouse for her mother. Since the house was assembled and had to be picked up in the UK, there was no chance that I could get that particular Garfield dollhouse. Then I tried to forget about the house, but I soon found myself squirming around Garfield dollhouse listings on Ebay - trying hard to restrain the urge to dig a 4000-5000 kr (Danish crowners/800-1000 usd) hole in our budget . Now don´t pass out, that amount of money includes taxes applied to it by Danish Customs and the fee for the paperwork there and shipping International Express. (Priority Mail won´t work for parcels this size going to Denmark). Now I am here - 1 year later with my dream dollhouse right here with me - imported from the USA - total amount of money paid: 3700 kr, which I got from some overtime at work. I wanted a dollhouse and I knew that this was the one for me the second I saw it for the first time. :insane: I am also working on a 70s Lundby dollhouse - turning it into a Victorian Lundby house with Bespaq and Reutter furniture. Not all 1:12 sized furniture are really 1:12 size. It can be done Lena