About genieDOLL

• Rank
    genieDoll

Contact Methods

• ICQ 0

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location NJ
  • Interests My beloved palomino horse- who passed in 2015, greyhound & cat.
    (genealogy, seashore, gardening; fish pond)

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Three
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Barbara
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2292 profile views
  1. Dura-Craft Newberg Help

I made great stained glass windows by googling them on my pc, and saving the pictures to file.  I put a dozen or so on a thumb drive took it to FEDX and had them printed on transparency, you can get a lot on 1 transparency.  Next I cut them out and leaving space around each one, went back to copy center and had them laminated.  One big sheet. but be sure to leave space between each window so you won't break the seal when you cut them out, and have enough room to fill the window opening.  HINT:  You can print them on white paper before you do the transparency to be sure the size and that you like the look.     You could do just the top stained glass and the rest plain.
  2. Tuscany

I wasn't able TO LIKE (Heart) your Tuscany villa, but its awesome and I think your rendition is excellent
  3. Perfect example of Gypsy Vardoe

Love it!   Fabulous!  There actually is a gypsy caravan in historic Mount Holly, NJ behind the Robin's Nest Café!
  4. Prisoner seen from dungeon window

From the album SIR GODFREY'S CASTLE

This dungeon will be atop the roof
  5. The castle prisoner skeleton

Inspired by a tour of Warwick Castle, England
  6. Castle Prisoner

Inspired by a tour of Warwick Castle, England
  7. The Main Salon

8. Rose bedchamber

9. The Music Parlor

10. IMG-7058.JPG

I am beyond impressed! Your workmanship and creativity is so excellent!   I'm working on a 1:24 Castle, and you have some ideas to inspire me.   I need to construct a Tudor Grand Bed for Sir Godfrey.  I made stained glass using my PC, searching Gothic-Tudor-Medieval historic cathedral windows, took the thumb  drive to FedX and got laser prints in color.