• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Mike
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

8156 profile views
  1. Hello! I'm new to the group

Hi Liz, welcome!         The Victorian mystery...
  2. Interesting story on Duracraft

Thanks Kelly!
  3. Hi!

Hi Cindy, welcome!
  4. I like the Morris Minor & your Deirdre story.  And, using Deirdre as your inspiration.
  5. New here!

Hey Lizzy, welcome!  
  6. *Hon-Knee* I'm Home !

Hi Cyndy, welcome back!
  7. Question for those who work with wood a bit

Scotch-Brite™ General Purpose Hand Pad 7447, 6 in x 9 in Superior alternative to steel wool, wire brushes, sandpaper, and other nonwoven products for cleaning or finishing tasks Very fine grade aluminum oxide abrasive cleans, finishes, grains, denibs, and defuzzes Suitable for use on wood, metal, plastics, ceramics, porcelain, glass, rubber, or composites Reusable pad resists tearing, splintering, shredding, loading and will never rust, providing a long, useful life Can be folded, stacked, or rolled for effective cleaning or conditioning on flat, irregular, or contoured surfaces Its the maroon pad bottom-left. You should be able to find them in a hardware store.   If you have Corner Cat sander it has this & a white pad, (plus a foam rubber pad for polishing.)  
  8. Erin

Hi Erin!
  9. Hi everyone crom Orlando

Hi Melissa!
  10. Hello!

Hey Thalia!  Saw your blog - beautiful craftswomanship!
  11. Victorian Icebox

Wow Deborah!  You did a fantastic job - even the hardware, wow! And 1:24 scale!     
  12. Scale of dollhouse

Hello Trine, welcome!
  13. quilter

Hi & welcome Joan!
  14. Stencils for Miniatures

If you're stenciling floors or wood - they sell mirco thin veneer in the scrapbooking section. You can run it thru your printer.  I drew the stencil, pegs, grooves & added extra grain - in a drawing program, then printed it onto the micro veneer & sealed it. You can go over the groove lines with a dry ball point pen to emboss the lines...    
  15. Binary Parisian Clock

Ouch - my brain. But I like it! Thanks Sable - very interesting to me - a nerd & mini builder! For the binary impaired here's my apartment building clock: The time indicated is 4:48 pm The bottom right window is the pm indicator. ...could add 2 more columns for seconds > or the elevator!!