• Real Name
    Bethany
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,520 profile views
  1. Tigpuppy

Minis I've Made

These are pictures of miniatures that I've made. A little of this and a little of that. Some from scratch, some from kits.
  2. Tigpuppy

IMG_5046.jpg

A LOT of mistakes and wasted trim! HA! I buy twice as much as I need because I goof it up so many time!
  3. Tigpuppy

Adding stairs

I love the tower area! Will there be stairs going up to the top floor too?
  4. Tigpuppy

2nd floor landing

These are photos of my maternal grandparents that I scanned in to my computer and shrank down to fit. I am hoping to do more in the future.
  5. Tigpuppy

Disposable shavers

I only had to file it a little bit to perfect the shape. There is also a tiny sliver of silver tape on the underside to look like a blade that you can’t see in the photo.
  6. Tigpuppy

Bath products

I squirt hot glue into a straw and then pinched it with a hemostat. Then I snipped off the crimped end.
  7. Tigpuppy

2nd floor landing

You can’t believe how much I wasted with all the wrong cuts I made until I got it right!
  8. Tigpuppy

2nd floor landing

I honestly did not notice that until now when you said it. My intention was to have the same amount of space on the left-hand side of the window as there is on the right side of the other window.
  9. Tigpuppy

Tig's Pierce Progress

I've dug my old Pierce kit out of storage after nearly 20 years of sitting half finished. This is the story (in pictures) of me finishing it!
  10. You are making amazing progress! Everything looks beautiful! Love the ceiling!
  11. Scrapbook paper (two different colors) glued to layers of card stock which I cut into squares. I glued them down onto card stock in the pattern I wanted then sealed with mod podge. After it dried I put spackle over it and wiped off the excess, leaving it in the spaces between for grout lines. Then I sealed with a few coats of mod podge.
  12. @madtex1967 do you have a double thickness of wall where they are glued then?
  13. For those of you that kit bash two or more kits together or put additions on to existing kits do you attach them all together? Or do you just sort of set them next to each other without actually connecting them? If you attach them, how do you do it?
  14. Would this be for allowing it to slide easier on a surface without scratching it? If so I think that would be a good idea.