• Real Name
    Ester
  • Country
    Netherlands

Recent Profile Visitors

1,418 profile views
  1. ejewies

crochet mini's

In this album you can find a variety of table-cloths, bedspreads, carpets or backpieces for a couch or chair. They are crochet with either sewing-yarn or delicate cotton-yarn, and a 0,5 mm crochet needle. That's the smallest needle we have in the Netherlands. Enjoy.
  2. ejewies

094.large

Well Selkie, I use sewing yarn and an 0,4 mm croching needle. The dimensions are about 13 cm x 7 cm. I sold it, so I am not sure of its dimensions anymore.
  3. ejewies

apeldoorn 2 005

Thank you all for the comments a got for my beds.
  4. ejewies

apeldoorn 1 085

I use glue, but you need to be carefull not showing that. I use a toothpick to apply the glue.
  5. ejewies

apeldoorn 1 070

Don't say that, because you can achieve anything you can put your hart too. Don't give up and learn from your "mistakes", and that wil lift you to a higher level. You may have a gift others don't have. Be proud of what you can create.
  6. ejewies

my dressed beds

This gallery contains my dressed beds...although I still need to learn a lot. A few beds are shown in my sisters gallery, at...little Mo's miniatures... But some of those beds have changed a little bit... I hope you enjoy this gallery.
  7. ejewies

crochet bedspreads

It has been a while since I posted something. And it was time to enter an album with only crochet bedspreads. Enjoy, Ester.
  8. ejewies

SAM 2226 Web page

Love it...your dolls are amazing.
  9. ejewies

mini creations

In this album you will find other minis that I create.
  10. ejewies

There are even rats that are pinned to a sandwich with a nife...haha.
  11. This is just an awesome house...I love it. It gives me inspiration to proceed on my witchboudoir.
  12. ejewies

Arnhem dollhouse-show oktober 2009

This was the first time we visited such a large show. Me and my sister had a great time. The downside...we spended way to much money...haha...