About felinebabe

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Adria
  • Country
    Please Select
  1. My favourite flowers are yellow tulips. I love the colour red and I would say that I absoloutely love chicken, pig toes, tripe, and calamari the best. Yogurt is a stable in my home as well as oatmeal. Of course I could never live without gingerale and seltzer.
  2. Hello Christine, When I saw your beautiful house, I almost lost my breath. I had the exact same one that my mother bought for me as a Christmas present probably in the very late fifties. She purchased it from F.A.O Schwarz complete with all the furniture and little german people. I have been searching for this house for years.. all over the internet and especially ebay. As the story enfolds many years later as an adult I had my basement renovated. I pointed out my dollhouse and told the workmen not to throw it out. Well... needless to say my lovely dollhouse was gone and I was much too late to rescue it. You can imagine how devestated I was. All I now have are some remnants of the original furniture. It is featured in the 1955 F.A.O Schwarz Christmas catalog. The house at that time was about $128.00 without accessories. I contacted F.A.O. Schwarz twice with regard to the manufacturer. Unfortunately they did not find the time to reply to my enquiry. This house is featured in Dian Zillner's book, "International Dollhouses and Accessories, 1880's to 1980,s." I've enjoyed many many hours of happiness playing with my wonderful little house. I think the electricity fascinated me the most. My favourite room was the exact one where you have your canopy bed. That was Grandma's room and she also had many a night's rest in her own canopy bed too. I still do not know the manufacturer but I will not give up in my relentless search. Please contact me if ever you come across this dollhouse again. I am very happy that you are enjoying it. It is a gorgeous house and I know it found a good home with you. Many blessings, Adria