Navywife20851

Silver Member
  • Last visited

1 Neutral

About Navywife20851

Profile Information

• Interests
    I love scrapbooking give me something I'll scrapbook it. I love taking pictures and meeting people. My husband says no matter where we go I don't even haveto know the language I can make a friend. Animals and kids are a great combo in my book.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Janet
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,255 profile views
  1. This is amazing. I love all the details.
  2. I barely have space in my home for all my crafting projects so I find the 1/2 scale more space friendly. I haven't really looked for accessories since I usually seem to make stores and shop like themes. Yet, if I had the space I would love the Beacon kit.
  3. Happy Valentines Tracy! I was looking at your gallery and I came across the bashed Buttercup house. Did you incorpate another kit or did you contrusted the added pieces yourself? You are so talented I know you can build house without a kit.
  4. Hi Kimberly, Hang in there! I have been working on my buttercup how for a LONGGG time embrassed to say almost 2 years. I know about frustration. I started working on it and got frustrated and walked away. Some time for weeks if truth be told. I am not an expert this is first house. Like you I regret not painting and lighting it first and I don't have the heart to take it apart and start over. I'm going to try and wallpaper this week. I will keep you posted. Then again I may get overwhelmed and walk away again. However, I did promise myself I HAVE to get this house done before the hubby deploys again in June. -- Janet
  5. My kinda thinking thirt store and dollhouses
  6. Has anyone have any advice on lighting the buttercup house? I have the wiring kit but I am intimiated by it. This is my first house. It seems easy to wire the bottom but I have no clue how to wire the upper fl. Does the tape have to stay continuos or can you cut it? I am so confused
  7. Hi Mini I love this bash of the Buttercup. What materials did you used to make the stone and tower? I love the bases you make. All were do you get your items ie doors. It's so hard for me to find stuff for my project. I have to get everything on line. Thanks for the inspiration!-- Janet (Navywife)
  8. Well my first dollhouse has taken longer then I expected. Looking at the box it seems the door has hinges on it. The instructions don't speak of any hinges. If I wanted to put hinges on my door. How do I go about that? I guess I need tools. I buy all of my supplies online since I can't find any dollhouse item in the craft stores. I buy from dollhouse junction. I'm hoping to finish this house before my hubby visits for 2 weeks in July. I am using his MAN ROOM. :laughbounce: My future craft projects are in just about every room in the house.
  9. This is a nice house. I got this one to see if I would enjoy the dollhouse making as a hobby. I've become hooked. I haven't decorated it yet. I started making into a music shop then I changed my mind. So when I decided what to make it into I will post my pictures. Also the half scales are great for me since I have limited space.
  10. I need help advice and a lot of instructions. This is my first ever dollhouse so I know nothing. I was looking at exteriors like clap board brick and whatever else I looked at. I was leans towards brick. But how do I even start? On line I found loose bricks made of plastic or clay. Others came in sheetsof mesh with bricks on them. Which are easiest to put on? How do you put them on? What tools do I need? I have so many questions and no real idea what I'm suppose to be doing Please help thanks