• Last visited

0 Neutral

About SEAlla

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Country
    United States
  1. Isn't that the truth! My family has asked me what I would like for Christmas this year and I said anything that they think might be useful in my dollhouse endeavors. I scoped out this site and made a list of everything posters mentioned were helpful tools in their build. I then gave that list to my family as my wish list. Couldn't be better timing! :lol:
  2. Hello- I guess I should officially introduce myself although I have aready posted my first question. I am a newbie at dollhouses. Although, I had on as a child that my dad built for me, this is my first build. I recently acquired a Garfield that had been mostly build but neglected for what looks like a couple of years. As I said in my other post, with some TLC from me, it is coming along. This is the house of my dreams. I have always wanted a grand dollhouse just like this one but the time just never seemed to be right. I have also always known what color I was going to paint it and how it would be decorated (though that has changed somewhat over the years) I will try to post progress pictures to share, however, our digital is not working properly at the moment. I just wanted to say "HI" and thank you for all of the warm "Welcomes" in my previous post. I will certainily be around here a lot, if not posting questions, at least lurking for the answers. Susan
  3. Thank you. That actually was going to be my next question. I understand the 1:12 and 1:1 (thanks to previous posters) but everything in between, vintage, or "not labeled" and the like, throws me off. I think, until I get a bit more experience under my belt, I am going to sick strickly with the labeled stuff. Oh, but it is so easy to get carried away. Everything is so cute and so much fun, I don't know where to start or when to say enough. :lol: Susan
  4. Thank you for all of your responses and support. Let me appologize ahead of time if I get crazy with the questions. I have so many right now but I figure I don't want to wear out my welcome so quickly. :lol: Susan
  5. Hello- I am new here and am working on the Garfield. I obtained it from someone who had started it but decided they didn't want it anymore. It has seen better days but with some TLC from me it is really coming around. Since I didn't get the instructions with it I was wondering if you could tell me what size furnishings I need to purchase for it so it remains to scale? (As you can see I am new to this) :lol: Thanks in advance for your help. I have already learned quite a bit from this forum and am sure that I will have several more questions through the process. Susan