• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Lynn
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

287 profile views
  1. Do not use the shipping wizard to price your shipping for E-bay. I basically gave mine away for absolutely nothing, because I went with what it told me. I had put the weight and dimensions in several times, so I thought "It MUST know what it's talking about..." I like to learn life lessons the hard way.
  2. I just quickly looked today, but it seemed most of the sizes I was interested in were about 6/$1.00. I know they have a minimum order, $15, I think. They mentioned that they were magnetic, in case anyone makes refridgerator magnets.
  3. I was just reading in someone's blog the other day (I can't remember who!), how they bought cheap make-up on sale and used the empty little metal trays as baking pans. I wanted to share that there is a wholesale cosmetics company that sells all sorts of empty tins in various shapes and sizes. I believe the company is called TKB Trading, I've bought silk powder from them before. They have a $15 minumum order, and they take Pay Pal. The empty tins and trays are in the "Make Up" section of the web site. They have lots of interesting goodies that could be put to miniature use.
  4. LynninOK

Living room floor

I agree. Wow! That is absolutely incredible.
  5. LynninOK

IMG_2036.JPG

This is wonderful!! As someone who has spent MUCH time in RVs and RV parks, your trailer is just right. Love the little day/night shades!
  6. Hey! I'm in the Tulsa area, and new to this forum also.
  7. Can I add an attachment to a private message? I've scanned some instructions (magnolia) and am trying to send them to someone. I'm trying to find this info by looking at the guidelines and tech help, but am a little lost.
  8. I recently had a garage sale to raise funds for a neighbor whose son is sick. Someone donated two dollhouses (a Duracraft San Fransiscan, and an Artply Tennyson) that were punched out, partially papered and in tubs to be assembled. Plus LOADS of furniture, electrical supplies, and various other misc. So I promptly bought it all for myself, and that's how I got started. I've always been interested in miniature things. So now, two months later, I've built two RGT houses (to practice on and hopefully sell for Christmas, I guess) and have a Magnolia still in its box (that's one for ME). I'm saving my two unfinished houses, for my skill level to improve. My husband thinks I've gone insane! But I'm having a good time, that's all that counts. So it's nice to meet everyone, and thanks for all the tips and pictures that this forum provides. Lynn (inOK)
  9. I have some. Do you want me to copy them and mail them to you?
  10. I just wanted to quickly post that I used Danish Oil, purchased at Lowe's. I soaked them with a liberal amount in a bowl, and dried them on newspaper. It was fast, easy, and worked well. I used Liquid Nails (in a caulk gun) to attach. My kiddo is sick, so I'll formally intoduce myself later.