• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1665 profile views
  1. What are you up to today? This week?

Well I am starting a new house. The Victorian Cottage Jr. I am going to make it a Beach House. The weather here in NC is in the 100 now and I will stay in and do minis. Val
  2. Hello from NC

Janice Welcome to the forum. I also live in NC on the coast outside Camp Lejeune. Val
  3. Hello from Michigan!

Hi and Welcome to the forum. That is a beautiful house. Val
  4. Hello

Hi Melissa, and Welcome to the forum. Val
  5. What are you up to today? This week?

Well we here in NC wole up to temps in the 70's and you guessed it more rain. Strong storms today and heavy winds. Then it's back to reality and cold with strong winds. Guess we will work on the houses. We also got a am early Christmas present a Wii, so maybe I will get some exercise. LOL Hope you all have a greatbday Val and Rita.
  6. i'm new here!

Hello and to the forum. You will get lots of help here. Good luck with the house. Val
  7. What are you up to today? This week?

Heidi you will mske it. I gave them up over 9 yrs ago and it was not easy. I did it cold turkey. The only thing is I ate everyhting insight. LOL. If you need moral support I am here for you. But I think you are a very strong person and you will make it. I will keep you in my Prayers. Val
  8. What are you up to today? This week?

Congratulations,Anna. Heidi I will keep you all in my Prayers that all works out. Glad you are off the hook for the cookout.Val Val
  9. What are you up to today? This week?

Congrats MURIEL!! That is so dreat. Val
  10. What are you up to today? This week?

Hope you feel better soon, Wolfie. Val
  11. What are you up to today? This week?

Congratulations Muriel.
  12. What are you up to today? This week?

Darn, I thought YOU had a new web site. Elvis doesn't interest me, but your houses do. I have a new website for my houses. (Quote) from a response that I posted in the chit chat forum I did not mean to offend anyone. I thought that forum allowed any subject to be posted. My posting on our New Elvis site was only an explanation why we have not been working on the dollhouses. I do apologize. Valerie
  13. New Project Not Mini

Well Rita and I have taken a brake from Dollhouses to build a web site to promote an Elvis Tribute Artist by the name of Eddie MIles. He is the best. Check out the web site here if you are interested. Hope you enjoy. Val and Rita
  14. Salutations!

Welcome to the forum Kate.
  15. Hi everybody!

Hello and Welcome to the forum.