• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Amy
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

3527 profile views
  1. Time Out

So wonderful to hear from you!  We've missed you so much!  Keep up the fight.  Sending positive thoughts and keeping you and dear Rosemary in my prayers. Amy
  2. image.jpeg

What a fun project!
  3. IMG_2764.JPG

Fantastic job!
  4. Double sinks marble counter 2.jpg

Love the progress you've made!
  5. SC076.jpg

It's been quite a test, buying our new home, we closed on it just the past Tuesday.  However, selling our current home has been a trial, for sure.  Mike and I are weary of jumping through hoops on both sides.  I have loved the home we are selling, but, it is larger than we need.  We waffled back and forth for over two years whether to stay here, or move to someplace more manageable.  Moving really is more sensible, we realized, considering our age.  That being said, we have always maintained this home, inside and out.  It shows like a pony, too.  Lots of interested buyers, so I shouldn't complain, but contractors, and now prospective buyers and their inspectors have had full reign over our weekly calendars for several weeks now.   Movers show up this next Tuesday, and we are scrambling to pack the "decor" which we couldn't even start on until last week.  We have a contract on this house and should close on it by the end of the month.   I longingly look at the Charleston, and can't wait to get back into some routine. Mike said "Moving is a young man's sport."  So true.   Do I sound weary?  So sorry.  But, all should be back to normal in a month, or two :/.  And, I'll be heading across the pond to Normanton the first of August to see my daughter and son-in-law Chris, and greet my newborn grandson, Alexander James Hickling, who is scheduled to make his entrance by the end of July!  Busy year, but, it's all good!
  6. SC076.jpg

Trust me, you'd love it!  And with your measure of detail they'd be astounding!
  7. SC076.jpg

Wow!  Your work is always just so amazing!
  8. Downsizing! RL home under construction

From the album Charleston Single House and Garden

Hey everyone!  Just wanted to let you know that I have had to set aside working on the Charleston for a bit.  My husband and I are working on two real life projects. Building our new home and fixing up our current home for sale.  Lots of packing, meetings, contractors and decisions on top of general everyday life!  We should move in early June, just in time since our daughter is expecting her first child in July, in England!  And, no, we're not moving to England.  Staying here in Texas. I try to keep up with everyone's progress, just don't have as much time.  It's going to be a busy year!  
  9. Creamy quilt

Thank you!
  10. CrmKitchen01.jpg

11. Kit day

Cute kitty! You'll have fun!
  12. I am sad to tell you ...

Dear Kathie, So very sorry for your loss.  Holding you in my thoughts, keeping you in my prayers. Amy
  13. More floral arrangements

Thanks, Cheverly!
  14. Guest bedroom progress

Necessity is the mother of invention!  Where have you been?  I've missed you.  Good to see you!
  15. Mod067.jpg

Ab Fab!  The rug is perfect!  Love your work.