Debora59
  • Birthday 04/09/59

Contact Methods

• Website URL http://www.cupidskisskennels.com

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location USA, Midwest, Iowa
  • Interests Building & designing miniature structures,
    painting, sewing, stainedglass mosaics, designing, stenciling, home improvement & design. photography, Also my husband and I are breeders of Longhaired Dachshunds & the Pembroke Welsh Corgi

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Debora
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

14965 profile views
  1. A Friend's Dollhouse

I found a link to Robin Carey's Van Buren dollhouse http://robincarey.blogspot.com/2008/11/van-buren-dollhouse.html
  2. Mod113.jpg

Your creations make me stop and linger to enjoy all the realism.
  3. Mod110.jpg

Pure perfection Mike!
  4. Mod107.jpg

I am awe struck with this photo!!!
  5. Has anyone on our forum ever tweaked a dollhouse to use out side in a garden setting? Bird houses are good too, but if anyone has ever used a doll house in a garden I would love to know what you did to make it water tight? There are outdoor villages with them in tourist spots, I would like to try that, since we are creating a butterfly and hummingbird garden.

1. Sable

I made fairy doors to place on my trees last year. I used cabinet grade plywood (mistake) and covered them with many layers of exterior paint and sealer. A year later and the plywood is separating. Granted I live in subtropical humid Florida. Next time I will use pressure treated plywood.

6. Large room rug

From the album 1/6 scale house design

Another new rug for the manor house.
  7. Bathroom elements

Thank you both!
  8. Bathroom plans

LOL!!! Well you actually never know where Mr. Bond has been. He has a lot of secrets. But I can guarantee he is bathing somewhere Mike, part of his appeal is because he so well groomed and well dressed!
  9. Bathroom elements

Thank you the room box is not built yet but soon!
  10. Bathroom elements

The wall covering and Barbie bathroom items arrived! I picked up some Rustoleum white gloss spray paint, I had some metallic black for the towel rack, toilet roll holder and wire tub rack. The toilet was a very dark rose and needs more work yet but wanted to post.
  11. From the album 1/6 scale house design

The planned staircase will be in tower #2, and have to wait,  because I am very excited about a bathroom in the 2nd floor room box, The 2nd floor room box will have a partion wall for the bathroom in the back section and the hallway in front, the hallway is wide and continuing  from the middle staircase section past the bathroom door and to the existing bedroom. The wall covering is ordered along with 2 sinks with faucets for a double vanity, I will bash a double dresser for the vanity and have double mirrors. I have a tub, armoire and tall chest of drawers I made for the JP Morgan house. they are sort of antique black. Cant wait! The door is optional I will want to see the bathroom details from the hallway windows.
  12. Bathroom plans

The planned staircase will be in tower #2, and have to wait,  because I am very excited about a bathroom in the 2nd floor room box, The 2nd floor room box will have a partion wall for the bathroom in the back section and the hallway in front, the hallway is wide and continuing  from the middle staircase section past the bathroom door and to the existing bedroom. The wall covering is ordered along with 2 sinks with faucets for a double vanity, I will bash a double dresser for the vanity and have double mirrors. I have a tub, armoire and tall chest of drawers I made for the JP Morgan house. they are sort of antique black. Cant wait!
  13. bathroom wall covering.jpg

the 2nd floor room box has a partition wall one side containing the bathroom and the other has a continuing hallway from the 2nd floor staircase room box across to the bedroom. On the way you would pass the bathroom doorway on one side and another triple tier window on the other, this is a wide hallway, and will be covered in stonework.
  14. 100_2307.JPG

Cant wait to see how your black furniture looks in here!