Debora59
  • Birthday 04/09/59

Contact Methods

• Website URL http://www.cupidskisskennels.com

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location USA, Midwest, Iowa
  • Interests Building & designing miniature structures,
    painting, sewing, stainedglass mosaics, designing, stenciling, home improvement & design. photography, Also my husband and I are breeders of Longhaired Dachshunds & the Pembroke Welsh Corgi

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Debora
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

19066 profile views
  1. Laurenzin Gardens Omaha Ne

Has anyone on the forum ever made a dollhouse into an exterior garden house? There are a few of mine I would like to put outside, I would need to build a back and make them water tight, one  idea, Linda and I thought of was to cover the roof and exterior walls with a cement coating  any other ideas would be helpful, I REALLY want to do this
  2. Has anyone on the forum ever made a dollhouse into an exterior garden house? There are a few of mine I would like to put outside, I would need to build a back and make them water tight, one  idea was to cover the roof and exterior walls with a cement coating  any other ideas would be helpful????

1. Sable

Only use pressure treated plywood or a solid wood used on your local houses which can deal with your climate. A good exterior primer and paint should work well. The problem with applying stucco directly to wood is that the wood might rot because of lack of airflow and moisture buildup. 

I made fairy doors out of untreated plywood and used exterior paint and a year later all of the layers of wood were separating. However, I live in a very humid tropical environment. 

3. The Bed!

Very pretty, I love ornamental iron beds  
  4. stairs.JPG

I have always wanted to know how to make stairs like this, but didn't see this when I went to the website. It may be a simple stacking design but how are they attached to the wall?
  5. Laurenzin Gardens Omaha Ne

http://appliedimagination.co/holiday-exhibits  Here is a link, they have more holiday exhibits around the country
  6. Laurenzin Gardens Omaha Ne

From the album Inspiration season

I have always wanted to see the houses and train and garden displays made by Applied Imagination, they usually display at botanical gardens. There houses and buildings are made from natural elements twigs bark acorns etc. and are so well done! The have a Christmas display in Omaha this year. Cant wait to go!
  7. lawbre gazebo for free

BTW is the one that was on Ebay?
  8. Ceiling tile test

Amazing detail!
  9. Stippling test

I don't know what the Curio is but the results are impressive.
  10. MerrimackChristmasTree.jpg

Its so cute brings back memories a relative in the 60s had a silver tree like this and then there was a light that shined on it thru a revolving color wheel Red, Blue Green so the tree would appear to change color, it would mesmerize  me as a kid.
  11. GlitterHouses.jpg

I love glitter houses and Christmas village houses, they are like the gateway drugs to a much bigger habit, lol.
  12. What's everyone working on?

Its so sleek! everything is gorgeous, love that chandelier!!!
  13. IMG-5379.jpg

This is super cute, I like all the little almost hidden details.
  14. Tower room construction- 1/6 scale

I have not seen other 1/6 scale design plans, I came up with this on my own. You will have to hide the wires.
  15. CotswoldHouse001.jpg

Nice looking structure Mike!