Debora59
  • Birthday 04/09/59

Contact Methods

• Website URL http://www.cupidskisskennels.com

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location USA, Midwest, Iowa
  • Interests Building & designing miniature structures,
    painting, sewing, stainedglass mosaics, designing, stenciling, home improvement & design. photography, Also my husband and I are breeders of Longhaired Dachshunds & the Pembroke Welsh Corgi

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Debora
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

16669 profile views
  1. tower addition fascia 3.jpg

Thank you, it looks even better in person.
  2. Tower addition fascia.jpg

3. Manor house overall shot

From the album 1/6 scale house design

I painted the tower fronts I might leave it that color until the left side tower is constructed. But  today I hope to get the table saw out for the 3 floor tower room box walls, they are already cut but when I tested them they are too tall so I need to cut them down 5 to seven inches and leave just enough room form the trims I am REALLY looking forward to seeing this in place. I plan to to leave the tower rood open or have a large skylight in each tower for natural light. [ this could change though ] My husband REALLY wants  James Bond to have a gun room. 
  4. BeaconHill-kitchen-floor.jpg

You did an amazing job!
  5. Tower addition in place test

OMG thank you. that's perfect a martini with olives!!!  
  6. Tower addition in place test

I really should try to find him a martini glass!
  7. Carved pocket doors

That is a very good point! 
  8. Carving a design on the doors

I didn't know if this was going to turn out but  was willing to take the chance. I had stenciled the doors months back, just playing around with design and color at the time, I didn't know if I would actually use the doors because I don't like to block the views in the house from room to room. But thought with the bathroom I might want doors, and I didn't know if they should be dark to match furniture or light to match moldings. I thought light would go well with the fireplaces also, The paint actually helped make the carving smooth out I think.
  9. Fall Cover

I have always liked this house. and its wonderful to add pets
  10. tower room second floor construction.jpg

Thank you Yes , I have the option of rolling the tower back out to make adjustments or taking the ceiling off. These are stacking room boxes so I can lift them off separately or roll apart the sections. I can still reach the bathroom room box if I need to
  11. Tower addition in place test

Thank you, I really like how the tiles turned out. [ I didn't have to do any cutting they fit! ] The toilet will have a raised area, made out of wood. and painted to match the base board.  
  12. Carved pocket doors

Thank you both so much! I am sure having fun with this scratch build.
  13. Floor cleaner

Wow does a great job and a nice scent too.
  14. Carved pocket doors

I am trying different things with the bathroom doors, I did some carving on them with the dremel. I cant make up my mind if the are for the bathroom entrance should they open in or out, now am thinking pocket doors at the hall way entrance, then it becomes a bedroom with an ensuite