Debora59
  • Birthday 04/09/59

Contact Methods

• Website URL http://www.cupidskisskennels.com

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location USA, Midwest, Iowa
  • Interests Building & designing miniature structures,
    painting, sewing, stainedglass mosaics, designing, stenciling, home improvement & design. photography, Also my husband and I are breeders of Longhaired Dachshunds & the Pembroke Welsh Corgi

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Debora
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

27002 profile views
  1. Botanical Train Garden at night

Thank you all, yes the bridge is feet long and the train garden bed is 40 feet long. Its kept us busy for months now.
  2. 5d2c72eb28dcf-Chavenagehouseoutside.jpg

That's so awesome
  3. Botanical Train Garden at night

My husband says I have come full circle because my first miniatures were Christmas village layouts and then 1:12 scale and then bigger to 1:6 and now outside layout village again. Well he started collecting G scale trains. And well this had to become an enchanting scene I sure didn't want the train yard with rows and rows of tracks and trains lined up [ Which a lot of guys end up with.]
  4. Garden house with lights

https://www.facebook.com/debora.odell/videos/pcb.10220608798154513/10220608789434295/?type=3&theater
  5. Garden house with lights

I have videos of the Garden I will try to figure out how to share on Greenleaf
  6. From the album Formal botanical Train garden with 1:24 scale houses

Early morning shot outside. The mini shrubs working well with it.
  7. Garden house with lights

Thank you it really is!
  8. Garden house with lights

Thank you, yes the train cars and interiors have lights!
  9. Garden house with lights

From the album Formal botanical Train garden with 1:24 scale houses

Out in the Garden set up with interior lighting to kick on at sundown. 
  10. From the album Formal botanical Train garden with 1:24 scale houses

The front is made like the actual Chavenage House from the series. But I let the artist build the sides and back as he liked. Since this is merely a section of the real manor house. UPS was VERY hard on the manor house, it was packaged well but.... The only thing that saved the structure was its cement board base which broke a large corner section off in back and the a few inches off another corner, Only one broken chimney, which I glued back on. You can see light under the walls because currently the cement board base is loose.
  11. From the album Formal botanical Train garden with 1:24 scale houses

UPS was VERY hard on the manor house, it was packaged well but.... The only thing that saved the structure was its cement board base which broke a large corner section off in back and the a few inches off another corner, Only one broken chimney, which I glued back on. You can see light under the walls because currently the cement board base is loose.
  12. Formal Botanical train garden layout

No we live in the Midwest and we get snow. but one of the G scale trains has a snow plow to clear the tracks!