Debora59
  • Birthday 04/09/59

Contact Methods

• Website URL http://www.cupidskisskennels.com

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location USA, Midwest, Iowa
  • Interests Building & designing miniature structures,
    painting, sewing, stainedglass mosaics, designing, stenciling, home improvement & design. photography, Also my husband and I are breeders of Longhaired Dachshunds & the Pembroke Welsh Corgi

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Debora
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

25176 profile views
  1. Tiny flotilla of ships

I love them also! I used the 40% off coupon one year to purchase a wonderful 1:12 one piece table display with a large ship from Miniatures.com and still enjoy it very much.
  2. front gable roof line

Beautiful!
  3. What are you up to today? This week?

REALLY WISHING I had the time last week to cut my pieces for my Garden buildings, while we had the break in the weather. now it will be awhile temperatures and snow are falling , Love the snow but really in the mood to work on G scale garden buildings 
  4. exterior door trim installed

Love this house!!! You are doing an amazing job.  
  5. Spray Painting Roof Tiles

I like it too, plus I didn't know they had chalk spray paint, 
  6. The carpet shop floor, dry-fitting 2

Very nice and very realistic!
  7. Model of Biltmore

I was wondering about that, if this is something the public is allowed to see.... and if they allow visitors to take photos inside the house? Visitors are not allowed to take photos inside Highclere Castle in UK and that took a lot away from our visit, it was actually one of the let downs of out trip in late August. I was also a little let down because we could not take photos of Buckingham interiors either, but that place was sooooo stunning it made up for it. I thought Buckingham Palace would be a bit gawdy but it was NOT, it was so well put together because of a lot of things but for me it was the colors used everywhere, it was perfection. I would visit it again, but not Highclere Castle.
  8. Model of Biltmore 2

From the album Inspiration season

Caught a video of Upstairs at Biltmore on YouTube and what a nice surprise this model is on the 4th floor, built y an architect in late 1800s to show Mr. Vanderbuilt what his structure would look like completed,
  9. Model of Biltmore

From the album Inspiration season

Caught a video of Upstairs at Biltmore on YouTube and what a nice surprise this model is on the 4th floor, built y an architect in late 1800s to show Mr. Vanderbuilt what his structure would look like completed, 
  10. So elegant!

Perfection!
  11. 5c2131b49e374-plexi2ndFL2.jpg

I like your colors, and I cant wait to see the stairs painted!!!!
  12. Doorcase

We think a like, I have the same Sue Cook door casings! I also love the colors you have chosen for this house.
  13. doorcase placement

The entire house is looking amazing!
  14. Fussy Tama

beautiful doll, what scale is she?
  15. Chrysnbon curio clock

Gorgeous, plastic... really we would never have guessed!