Debora59
  • Birthday 04/09/59

Contact Methods

• Website URL http://www.cupidskisskennels.com

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location USA, Midwest, Iowa
  • Interests Building & designing miniature structures,
    painting, sewing, stainedglass mosaics, designing, stenciling, home improvement & design. photography, Also my husband and I are breeders of Longhaired Dachshunds & the Pembroke Welsh Corgi

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Debora
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

23542 profile views
  1. Lake View BoatHouse065.jpg

These are wonderful!
  2. Lake View BoatHouse057.jpg

Love this especially the books looking so realistic If I remember correctly Mike didn't miss his calling, he once said used to do this in actual scale for a living, I would say he misses his calling :} 
  3. London Tower Bridge

From the album Inspiration season

My husband spent parts of 3 days building the bridge, its approx., 18 in H x 40 in Long x 10 in wide. We will be ordering a light kit for it. Right now just some tea lights for ambiance. We will see the real one at the end of the month!
  4. Lake View BoatHouse041.jpg

Beautiful sleek pieces, inviting setting and perfect lighting. I also like being able to see into the bath, 
  5. Lake View BoatHouse039.jpg

Your lighting is always impressive. 
  6. rsz-parlour.jpg

Love this room, the dark floor, the white bookcases and fireplace the wall covering, the rug [ its a good size too ]  and love the curved table
  7. rsz-fire-pl-w.jpg

Extremely impressive!
  8. Shot with Samsung S9+ phone

Thank you so much, I liked the light coming into the room yesterday. I had fun designing the fireplace,[  the chimney breast to the ceiling is an after thought its not completed ] I never get tired of those windows.
  9. Shot with Samsung S9+ phone

From the album 1/6 scale house design

First shot of the manor house with new phone.
  10. Lake View BoatHouse036.jpg

Cool lamp stands and lamps. 
  11. Lake View BoatHouse037.jpg

Gorgeous, love the height
  12. 5b4a1dfa62b38-LakeViewBoatHouse028.jpg

If I lived there, I would be tempted while upstairs to lean over the edge to grab a book, lol Your builds are always precise clean and polished.
  13. Lake View BoatHouse030.jpg

What a wonderful sense of style you have. Love the spiral staircase in this house.
  14. First G scale Garden House

From the album Inspiration season

My husband found a cute G scale house, it arrived today he has been collecting G scale trains to set up outdoors in the Garden, He wont start setting it up until next year. I have been dreaming about building a few garden buildings, I really want to build the Big Ben clock tower and another castle style house for the trains to run past. Maybe this winter. I will try it.
  15. Inspiration tower

Thank you