• Rank
  • Birthday 04/09/59

Contact Methods

• Website URL

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location USA, Midwest, Iowa
  • Interests Building & designing miniature structures,
    painting, sewing, stainedglass mosaics, designing, stenciling, home improvement & design. photography, Also my husband and I are breeders of Longhaired Dachshunds & the Pembroke Welsh Corgi

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Debora
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

20831 profile views
  1. Your dream house

I started watching Escape to the Chateau where a couple purchase and restore a 45 room chateau with a moat, 12 acres, 7 outbuildings, including an orangery and a walled garden called Chateau-de-la-Motte Husson But lots of other chateaus would be great in miniature also!
  2. Found the perfect planters

From the album 1/6 scale house design

Found the perfect little ceramic planters for my new trees. At Hobby Lobby 50% off also.
  3. Birthday gift.jpg

Oh yes thank you for reminding me of that!
  4. Early Birthday gift from hubby

My husband surprised me with this mini dolls house from Dolls House and More, the house is approx. 7 in tall x 3.5 wide and 2 in deep I had it on my watch list on Ebay. it opens up and there is glass in the windows too. I feel it works with both 1/12 and 1/6 scale houses
  5. Pierce Tirret.jpg

I like it too, its a good size, which part are you unhappy with?
  6. Still Alive

OMG Jeremy, Glad you lived to tell the tale! I see your recovery as possibly a good time to work on your Tudor again. Take care!
  7. 1/6 scale Japanese Maple

I actually did that before I added the tower, its on my facebook
  8. 1/6 scale Japanese Maple

Typo! LOL, meant to say they are purchased un-potted.
  9. 1/6 scale fan palm

I was inspired to look for more plants as we were watching Victoria season 2, most of these you have seen before but the fan palm on the left is new.
  10. 1/6 scale Japanese Maple

Some of my trees and shrubs arrived! They are purchased unspotted, so I will get busy trying to find little appropriate pots.
  11. 5a9fb1865aaec-condo2.jpg

looks like you were up late working on the drapes! The fabric goes well with the room, did you add lace?
  12. IMG_4336.JPG

Wow that's impressive on several levels!
  13. Just because

Thank you both, I am still thrilled by these windows, they keep me excited about this build!
  14. Just because

I have been working on the living room it was the first room box I built for the manor, i am having trouble finding the right wall art and mirrors, normally if something I purchase doesn't work where I intended it to It often works well somewhere else, so I am trying not to get frustrated,  I decided to snap a photo of this room that has come together nicely just to make myself feel better!