Debora59
  • Birthday 04/09/59

Contact Methods

• Website URL http://www.cupidskisskennels.com

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location USA, Midwest, Iowa
  • Interests Building & designing miniature structures,
    painting, sewing, stainedglass mosaics, designing, stenciling, home improvement & design. photography, Also my husband and I are breeders of Longhaired Dachshunds & the Pembroke Welsh Corgi

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Debora
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

22098 profile views
  1. Morning coffee and the manor

Would love to see your Lawbre all lit up! Lawbre Houses were great inspiration for me to design and build [ couldn't afford them lol ]
  2. Morning coffee and the manor

Thank you ladies! Lots more to do as well. 
  3. Morning coffee and the manor

Exactly! I light the fireplaces almost every day in the winter. After all our hard work, we should enjoy the!
  4. Morning coffee and the manor

From the album 1/6 scale house design

Its fun to open the front of the structure, '' light the fireplace '' and sit and relax with my morning coffee, while my dogs are outside.
  5. Beacon Hill chimney

Excellent chimney!
  6. Another hinge installed!

Yes the windows are custom made, its a labor of love though, and I am still not done making windows. 
  7. staircase change up- work in progress

.Its been on my mind to change up the landing of my staircase, just to utilize the room better. My staircase was modeled after the Highclere Castle staircase but I like this too
  8. Staircase change up

Its been on my mind to change up the landing of my staircase, just to utilize the room better. My staircase was modeled after the Highclere Castle staircase but I like this too.
  9. DI-059

I like the roof design and the exterior brickwork.
  10. Adding another hinge

Adding another hinge, some times these are very tricky, this one went on nicely. I use a tall table to hold the window at the right height and then add just the top, bottom and middle screw to make sure the bay window/ door opens and closes correctly. then I apply the rest.
  11. Striped sofa

I moved the stripped sofa to this bedroom. 
  12. Coxwold023.jpg

Perfect exterior, when I first looked at this photo I thought you had added on to the courtyard, lol.  its early more coffee please
  13. Overall progress shot 2

Thank you, Its all because of my first 1/6 scale house, the JP Morgan, owning it taught me a lot about 1/6 scale plus it was too big for this space, so I designed one I personally like better and suits this space better.
  14. Overall progress shot 2

A little talking point! LOL I wont say what my husband calls it.