About Debora59

Contact Methods

• Website URL http://www.cupidskisskennels.com
  • ICQ 0

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location USA, Midwest, Iowa
  • Interests Building & designing miniature structures,
    painting, sewing, stainedglass mosaics, designing, stenciling, home improvement & design. photography, Also my husband and I are breeders of Longhaired Dachshunds & the Pembroke Welsh Corgi

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Debora
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

14365 profile views
  1. Bead Cage Light

Yes I agree this is really nice.
  2. mini chandelier with plug in.jpg

I wish I was that talented with electrical!
  3. 1/6 scale Manor House wall covering

I also purchased this design in the fabric version. I am in a gathering stage for the manor house towers etc.
  4. 1/6 scale Manor House wall covering

From the album 1/6 scale house design

The paper is in scale, I am thinking about this for the center room third floor or bathroom,
  5. Tower- hallway- stairwell wallpaper options

If I had found this wallpaper first, it would be in my center staircase rooms.
  6. From the album 1/6 scale house design

You cant tell from the photo I saved but the paper is in scale, I am thinking about this for the one of the tower rooms.
  7. BeaconHill-corridor-wip1.jpg

I have been admiring your stain work. Your stain looks great with the wallpaper,
  8. Robin Carey dollhouse, Chateau de Morsan , I had not seen this one: http://robincarey.blogspot.com/2016/03/chateau-de-morsan-dollhouse.html

1. Sable

When I saw her in March she said that she is working on two new houses. It's like waiting for Christmas.

9. Stairway3.JPG

Just gorgeous! Did you use wood flourishes or something else for the staircase?  
  10. SC068.jpg

You are meticulous and have outdone yourself, which seems impossible!
  11. SC067.jpg

They are beautiful, eye catching, I am drawn to them,
  12. SC066.jpg

I am awe struck by the artwork, just stunning!
  13. 100-2285.JPG

This looks so good Linda, I love seeing the room boxes stacked, and this wonderful light reflecting in the staircase.
  14. Exterior stone front manor house .jpg

Thank you, I really stressed about the window color, between the color pictured and the lighter door color. I went with the slightly darker so it would look like an older stone color. But have felt like the lighter would have been good also.