Debora59

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Debora59

1. From the album: Direction I am headed in

26% off sale! You can see where I am, have been working on extended floors on this level to include a balcony and more sq footage [ inches ]. Cutting doorway trims and still nothing is glued down, I will start on ceilings since I also finally decided to install electric lighting, tried some battery lights that are beautiful but just do not provide enough light.
  2. I want a view like that, very nice
  3. Unbelievably awesome stonework
  4. From the album: Direction I am headed in

Wanted to try these chairs in the church, They came with the houses I picked up in McHenry IL. I am thinking ome banners hanging might look good in here
  5. From the album: Direction I am headed in

I dont think this loaded earlier or I loaded the wrong one maybe
  6. Debora59

having fun

From the album: Direction I am headed in

I am loosing my light now and the dogs want to go outside!
  7. Debora59

decisions

Now I think I want some deep rich dark color like the burgandy around the fireplace in the great room! I only have one sheet of that one of course!
  8. You should give lessons in window treatments and bedding, just fabulous
  9. From the album: Direction I am headed in

Just had to snap this picture. The original artwork, is on display at the Josyln are museum, Museums are a great place to pick of postcards of your favorite paintings
  10. Debora59

Through the window

OMG, how did you get the exterior to look as though it has weathered several decades thats very impressive
  11. Great work here everything looks so perfect and clean. first time with paperclay? Awesome job! You were on a mission, 3 cities and 5 stores, what we wont do for the miniatures we set our minds to:)
  12. these appliances are over the top amazing!
  13. This is very nice looking work, great job!
  14. Debora59

Todays project

This is as far I got today, more to do,
  15. A critic says the door way is too wide, well I could cut them down to more narrow doorways, but not sure if I want to, because I designed them the slide onto the existing wall, if I cut them down they will only bump up to the existing wall, also I will have a less of a view when looking through them, big decision.
  16. Thank you, its a one of a kind, 9 ft long, hand made dollhouse
  17. OMG yes We bought the first season and as you probably know the second season just started last Sunday. Also love Empire Boardwalk for all the grand architecture!
  18. Debora59

cathedral

Right, I like the stone floor idea, you have to remember this house had no floors what so ever, so you are looking at subflooring
  19. Debora59

more lead work

Oh yes was working on an idea just last night! its not plaster but is ornate
  20. From the album: Direction I am headed in

I have thought about this from the beginning with this house and I do like it so think I will go in this direction