Debora59

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Debora59

1. Debora59

Its here at home

From the album: Extravagant Doll House

7 hours over 3 housrs visiting with the builder and 7 hours back. There is a base as you can see that came with it!
  2. Debora59

Day 4

Cool Flooring, The Brookwood has always intrigued me.
  3. Debora59

DSCF0335

Oooooohhhhh very nice
  4. Debora59

New house 1

I imagine a master bedroom with master bath 2nd floor to right. A solarium or greenhouse type room downstairs to the left with a lot of plants flowers and wicker furniture. I forgot to mention its a rather large house too. 51.5” Wide x 29.5” Deep x 41” Tall Detailed Doors and WindowsDetailed Porch and Stone WorkRear LoadingCopper Roof CapDetailed Exterior Features
  5. not sure what it weighs or how many people it takes to lift it, seller just said there will be a couple guys there to lift it when I arrive
  6. there are 2 partion walls in the first, second and third floor. There is not a staircase, however openings in the center of the 2nd and 3rd floors and the floor of the cupola to allow a staircase to be added. There is access to all areas of the the castle via removable panels. The pictures in the listing showed the roof panels and end panels off, but the ground floor and 2nd floor each have a removable front panel. Each room has full access. The ceiling height on the 1st and 2nd floor is 10.75". All the rooms on the 3rd floor are 10" high with the exception of the dormer to the left which is 7.25". The cupola is 9.75" at its peak.
  7. With a few of the pictures like this one, I get the sense that it will appear as if there is finished wood work on the interior. cant wait to see the full view!
  8. there are 2 partion walls in the first, second and third floor. There is not a staircase, however openings in the center of the 2nd and 3rd floors and the floor of the cupola to allow a staircase to be added. There is access to all areas of the the castle via removable panels. The pictures in the listing showed the roof panels and end panels off, but the ground floor and 2nd floor each have a removable front panel. Each room has full access. The ceiling height on the 1st and 2nd floor is 10.75". All the rooms on the 3rd floor are 10" high with the exception of the dormer to the left which is 7.25". The cupola is 9.75" at its peak.
  9. From the album: Extravagant Doll House

First dollhouse I own with a turet
  10. From the album: Extravagant Doll House

A few items came with this house
  11. Debora59

New house 2

search ebay or the internet every morning while I enjoy my coffee, not with the intend to buy just to browse enjoy and learn, This has proved to be dangerous
  12. I made an offer for two and got a price reduction for the pair, so I am very happy, It was a bargain either way, just actually a little overwhelmed, I dont like my space crowded
  13. Thats what happened to me when I first saw it, I could hardly breathe.
  14. This is a one of akind custom built doll house, the man who built this and the Tudor doll house is from Britain and his father was a dollhouse maker who passed down his skills, thats all I know so far. How they got to Illinois not sure if they were built here in the states
  15. Really like this house, great job
  16. From the album: Extravagant Doll House

you can really see into the house well on that lower level
  17. From the album: Extravagant Doll House

lots and lots of exterior details!
  18. From the album: Extravagant Doll House

Front, side and top opening areas