• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name julie
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1689 profile views
  1. New product! great for mini rug makers!

Hi Queen of Spackle!!! HUGS back!!!!
  2. New product! great for mini rug makers!

Hi Kathie!!! thanks! I keep having ideas for it and now have 2 little grandsons! Told my daughter that she will get it when it is finished! It haunts me! LOL
  3. ok so long time no post! Always working on making a living. I was doing my miniature fabric and loving it but then printer issues made it so I could not offer fabric reasonably priced! Miss it! And miss the sculpting and time for minis!  Anyways! I came up with a product I am super excited about and think it would work really well for anyone who makes mini rugs! I plan on learning how to do half scale so I can get to my advent calendar again!  It is called The Floss Inn. It is a project organizer for floss and threads for embroidery and such needlework! I even have a website for it! www.theflossinn.com I miss it here!! 
  4. SNOW!!!!!

Here in NM (8000 ft) we woke to snow too! And wow Gail! I grew up and spent much of adult life in Cali on the coast (Lompoc) and only saw snow a couple times near there, amazing!!!!
  5. Sharing Hubby's copper pieces.....kitchenware etc

Thanks ladies!!! He really under estimates the beauty of his work! His mom and I are always telling him not to be so reaonsable with jewelry prices. In the 8 yrs we have been married he has not increased his prices till now, after much prodding, and then only a little bit LOL
  6. First door!

Thanks!!!
  7. I have a sale going on this week, 20% off to celebrate the season and the fact my store has lots of items! Use coupon code christmas14 at checkout. https://www.etsy.com/shop/WeeWovens
  8. Sharing Hubby's copper pieces.....kitchenware etc

Thank you MK! I love coming up with designs, ideas are always welcome! LOL
  9. Sharing Hubby's copper pieces.....kitchenware etc

Thanks Selkie! I make up fabric patterns and print on my printer on cotton. I wish i could weave like that! LOL
  10. Since I started making minis again hubby is excited to be doing copper pieces again! LOL Here is a link to my store on etsy https://www.etsy.com/shop/WeeWovens and here are some pics of his work!
  11. First door!

Thanks! and 24 to go, the 25th will be a double door though LOL
  12. First door!

From the album advent calendar

I finally have succeeded in making my first door (and porch flooring and door frame)!!!
  13. Back from the real world?

Thank you so much for such a warm welcome back!!!
  14. Back from the real world?

Thank you Kathie!!!!