CraigWoozy

Gold Member
  • Last visited

1 Neutral

About CraigWoozy

Profile Information

• Interests
    I have too many interests, woodworking, foreign language, working out, playing guitar, fishing, cycling, a hopeless romantic, Aikido, you name it, but now I am building a doll house for my niece who lives on the other side of the country in Seattle. I built a Matchbox City for my nephew from scratch, that was fun, so I am looking forward to building a doll house for her.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Craig
  • Country
    United States
  1. Thanks guys! They all look wonderful and I especially love the diagonal setting of the tiles, adds a little to the house. You guys are great!
  2. I have been looking at using the Greenleaf peel and stick tiles and I was wondering if anyone has used them and have been happy with the result. I would love to put them into the bathroom but I want to be sure they look good before I buy them. Craig
  3. Hello, I was hoping that someone has done this and can guide me. I want to cut some rosewood boards I have into thin strips about 1/2" wide and glue them to the floor and I was wondering if that would look good and what glue would work and if it would warp after being glued. Any advice will be appreciated. Craig
  4. Hello all! I have cut some Brazilian Cherry (I think, I have a lot of wood from cribbage boards I've made) that I cut thin to make hardwood flooring but I think they might be too wide, I think they are around 3/4 to 7/8 wide. I love the color, there's a picture natural and one where the wood is wet so you could see what it would look like varnished. So my questions are: 1. Is the wood too wide and wouldn't look good in the house? 2. If you glue the wood to the floor, will the wood floor warp? If so, how is that prevented. Thanks guys! Craig
  5. LOL Amy, I check this site as often as I do email and Facebook, maybe more! By the way, I also live in NH. I'm glad we didn't get hit with that storm! Craig
  6. I have to say that you guys here who use this forum are the nicest and most helpful people I have had the chance to be chat with. Everyone on these forums have been very welcoming and helpful with whatever questions I have had. I have only been a part of your community for a week or so and I am very glad to be a part of it. You guys are great! Thanks. Craig
  7. Thanks Holly! I went on your blog and downloaded all the pictures so I could see what I am building. I'm a little nervous about doing the windows, I'm not too sure of how they go together. I am really excited for this house and I'm glad it's not a hard one. Thanks for the info! Craig
  8. That would not be a good idea, we won't see 68 degrees until June, LOL. I don't think it's going to be above freezing for a high for at least a week!
  9. I think I'm in trouble, I should have went on this site and looked at the other posts saying how they 'thought' they were only going to build one house before they started, and now they can't stop. I have an addictive personality so I might be in big trouble here, you might catch me on an episode of the TV show Intervention where my family and friends are all telling me "what happened to the Craig that was here for his family, before he got his 'mini' addiction, where did he go wrong?"
  10. I hope my house turns out that nice, my niece would love i!
  11. I have been doing cedar shake staining for the last two days or so and now I'm at around 400 shingles at least. Two of the cedar shake shingle sheets came with this beautiful wood that didn't need anything but a clear coat to look great. Almost half way there!
  12. CraigWoozy

wheel.jpg

That is one cool looking cart!
  13. Me and my son both had some with our KFC chicken, it was EXTREMELY hot but we both like ridiculously hot things. It doesn't really have a good taste, there are other hot sauces that are close that have a good flavor.
  14. CraigWoozy

Back view

Did you make that dress? It's very well done, very impressive!