• Birthday July 15

Contact Methods

• MSN orlandopassion@hotmail.com
  • Yahoo elmellon@yahoo.co.uk

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location ENGLAND
  • Interests Too many passions and enthusiasms to list, but here are a few:

Doll's houses and miniatures; sewing/knitting; singing, dance, acting; creative writing; playing guitar, speaking and writing French, German and Italian; learning new languages; conducting academic study and research; making new friends.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Please Select
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Pauline
  • Country United Kingdom

Recent Profile Visitors

1309 profile views
  1. EXMOUTH WITH BASEMENT

I have both house and basement - the one eBay auction I kinda regret because I got caught-up in a bidding war! I paid too much LOL.
  2. MD001011 kopie bewerkt

Just beautiful. So much detailed work. Stunning! x
  3. EXMOUTH INTERIOR

I won't be keeping these staircases. I plan to remove them entirely and use the old trick of a false back wall and interior door on both upstairs rooms!
  4. Brookwood

Gorgeous. The Brookwood is a really special house and that red colour is fantastic x
  5. THE CHATEAU

Have to say I just love the sweeping front staircase. It comes along with the basement pack. So pretty.
  6. Lake View Garden Room

That's just what it feels like! I lie at night picturing how I will wallpaper, paint and decorate them x
  7. IMG 3195

Beautiful. You're giving me ideas! x
  8. Lake View Garden Room

From the album Newest Purchases (in kit form)

The seller arrived today bearing six hefty flat-packed doll's houses - The Montgomery (2) Le Chateau (2); Le Chateau Basement (1); and the Lake View Garden Room (1). I can let my imagination run wild with the Garden Room! I might transform it into a seaside mini-villa. These precious bargains now join my Malibu Beach House, also delivered for free. I gave this lovely couple a big box of Thornton's chocolates, each, as a 'thank you' - a Pink Box of classic assortment, for the Lady, and a mint soft-centred selection for her husband, Steve. I had an inner prompting not to buy him a pack of beers; would you believe it, he told me today that he neither drinks nor smokes! When they arrived hauling a big wheeled trolley I said, yay, it's like Christmas, and you're Santa Claus!
  9. DSCN0511

Adorable! So warm and welcoming, too x
  10. MONTGOMERY HALL

Excellent! x
  11. recently inherited house...HOFCO? Americana?

That house is fabulous. Really special. I wouldn't be able to part with it!
  12. Hey, Phylis! Welcome to the forum. I felt the same as you when I first joined - finally, a place to make new, like-minded friends and to learn the miniaturist's 'craft'.
  13. EXMOUTH INTERIOR

From the album elfprincess's treasures