1258 Excellent

About rackey

• Birthday 02/06/59

Contact Methods

• ICQ 0

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location New Jersey
  • Interests Reading, Writing, Traveling, Suduko puzzles, and Miniatures (of course). Also a fan of Classic Rock, particularly songs of the 60's.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Please Select
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Maureen
  • Country United States/Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

5390 profile views
  1. I have joined this forum and our Woman's Club in Hightstown, NJ, has a miniature show every year for at least the last 35!  No one has advertised via this site, but we do locally.  Our show this year will be February 23, 2019, at the First Presbyterian Church, North Main Street.  Please reply if interested with more information.  Cookie Cummings

2. Living room, right wall.

I love that chair. Actually, I love the whole house.
  3. ranch 18

This is very interesting, as you don't see many dollhouse that are ranches.
  4. ranch 20

It looks very 50ish. I love it.
  5. view of the deck

I like the pink bike.
  6. A dovecote?

I always like to be my own independly-thinking person, but I am definitely with the majority here. Keep it.
  7. Adding backdrop

Very effective backdrop.
  8. Mary Engelbreit Themed Arthur - kitchen

Now that I've seen it up close, I agree the kitchen can use some work - but yes, by all means I would keep the floor.
  9. Mary Engelbreit Themed Arthur - upstairs room

I would use the furniture pieces too, as they are different and cute. I wondered what the windows would look like from the inside.
  10. Mary Engelbreit Themed Arthur - inside

Somebody put a lot of work into this. It's hard to believe someone would let this go. By all means redo this to your liking, but I would keep the kitchen with the red checked floor as is. It reminds me of a kitchen from the 1950's.
  11. Mary Engelbreit Themed Arthur - upstairs window

On second thought, maybe it just means we should get a dollhouse and decorate it, which translates into buying or making more minis.
  12. Mary Engelbreit Themed Arthur - upstairs window

It means do the best you can wherever you are, even if you are not where you wish to be. You can also take it to mean we are placed in certain roles throughout our lives for a reason, and it is up to us to find that reason and/or make our patch of the world a better place. - I'm still trying to figure out my reason, but hopefully I am still blooming.
  13. I don't know anything about Mary Engelbreit, but the house is cute, and the lady's head just looks like a statue-like emblem.
  14. 1:24 Puppy Moose Bed

If you can make one like this big enough, I would sleep in it! This is so cute!
  15. Full Room w. Dresser

From the album Country House - Album 2

This is a picture of the new dresser in its new home.