• Last visited

• Days Won

rackey last won the day on July 9 2014

rackey had the most liked content!

1,259 Excellent

About rackey

Profile Information

• Interests
    Reading, Writing, Traveling, Suduko puzzles, and Miniatures (of course). Also a fan of Classic Rock, particularly songs of the 60's.

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Maureen
  • Country
    United States/Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

5,955 profile views
  1. I love that chair. Actually, I love the whole house.
  2. rackey

ranch 18

This is very interesting, as you don't see many dollhouse that are ranches.
  3. rackey

ranch 20

It looks very 50ish. I love it.
  4. rackey

view of the deck

I like the pink bike.
  5. rackey

A dovecote?

I always like to be my own independly-thinking person, but I am definitely with the majority here. Keep it.
  6. rackey

Adding backdrop

Very effective backdrop.
  7. Now that I've seen it up close, I agree the kitchen can use some work - but yes, by all means I would keep the floor.
  8. I would use the furniture pieces too, as they are different and cute. I wondered what the windows would look like from the inside.
  9. Somebody put a lot of work into this. It's hard to believe someone would let this go. By all means redo this to your liking, but I would keep the kitchen with the red checked floor as is. It reminds me of a kitchen from the 1950's.
  10. On second thought, maybe it just means we should get a dollhouse and decorate it, which translates into buying or making more minis.
  11. It means do the best you can wherever you are, even if you are not where you wish to be. You can also take it to mean we are placed in certain roles throughout our lives for a reason, and it is up to us to find that reason and/or make our patch of the world a better place. - I'm still trying to figure out my reason, but hopefully I am still blooming.
  12. I don't know anything about Mary Engelbreit, but the house is cute, and the lady's head just looks like a statue-like emblem.
  13. rackey

1:24 Puppy Moose Bed

If you can make one like this big enough, I would sleep in it! This is so cute!
  14. rackey

Country House - Album 2

Since the renovations of my Country House and the family that lives there have been introduced in my prior Country House album, that now features 150+ pictures, I thought I would continue my family/house updates in a separate album. I hope you will continue to enjoy viewing my little family and their home.