sexyfeet

Gold Member
  • Last visited

35 Excellent

About sexyfeet

Profile Information

• Interests
    I'm a married mother of 3, I enjoy spending time with my family. I collect porcelain dolls and love to sew anything and everything. I have spent countless hours making costumes, puppets and much much more for my children. I love to travel, and have been lucky enough to visit numerous locations around the world, and hope to visit many more. I am very interested in building a dollhouse as a hobby and am in the process of deciding which house to choose as my first project. I am especially intersted in the Beacon Hill, Pierce, and the Garfield. I am not yet sure which one I will choose as my first but fully intend to build all three eventually.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Shelly
  • Country
    Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

1,725 profile views
  1. Thanks, it was made with papier mâché, and then painted 4 different shades for dimension.
  2. Thanks, it's half scale, and yes I used the papier mâché method. It was so much fun, I'm thinking about making another one in 1/12 scale for the new elf I just sculpted.
  3. sexyfeet

Elf tree stump house

I made this house after seeing a tree stump house that was made by one of our members here. I fell in love with the idea and decided to try my hand at it. I tried to make mine unique as not to appear like I copied hers. I also had the little elf dolls made to go inside by a wonderfully talented lady here in Canada who I met on a Facebook group. I fell so in love with the idea of elves, that I also decided to try my hand at sculpting one myself, so here they, the tree stump house, the elves I had commissioned, and the elf I made myself. Hope you enjoy looking at them! :)
  4. Welcome to the group, I love your tree stump house, I hope you don't mind if I borrow your idea. I just had a very talented lady here in Canada make some beautiful elf dolls for me and this tree stump is the perfect idea for a home for them!! I'll post pics when I get it finished!! I will be changing a few things so mine won't be exactly like yours but I absolutely love the idea!! I will be sure to post where I came up with the idea!!
  5. What a brilliant idea, I would have never thought of that!
  6. Thanks Blondie, I looked it up but all I could find was how many shingles I would need but I didn't think to check The Greenleaf website. Lol
  7. Can anyone tell me how much siding I'm going to need to cover my pierce??
  8. It's beautiful Roxxy, I love the color, blue is my absolute favorite!!
  9. I used clear polyurethane wood finish on my Beacon Hill wood floors and they turned out beautifully.
  10. I used clear polyurethane wood finish on my Beacon Hill wood floors and they turned out beautifully.