Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    carrie
  • Country
    United States/Canada
  1. haha nevermind i think i figured it out finally...now i just have to shrink my photos (yuck) so i can post them ..yaya! maybe later today i cna post my first picture of my tennyson! yay!
  2. jcstdavid

Plants

i agree...would love to know how to make pkants..i really like them...but htey are soooooo expensive!
  3. ok okay im new..how in the world do i add photos of my dollhouse? and a pic to my avatar?
  4. WOW THANKS EVERYONE for the welcomes!!!! i am still trying to figure out how to use this forum!!!!! i just now today figured out how to get back to muy posts to see replies..lol I agree with you all ..you do not have to have girls! i guess really..i can say i just never saw any dollhouses before! so i never knew what they brought! fun fun fun joy joy joy..i think i dream about dollhouse dtuff now..lol my boys and my husband (who does all aspect of construction) are all involved in lots of my decisionss.. i mean they are the ones inthe house with me..haha...my youngest really likes my house and gives me lots of input..I actually caught my husband sandin on my room when i was staining my porch posts..haha .when i first started myhouse it was brown....when i pulled it out this year...it got a repaint..i had three colors inmind and let my boys vote on them..i really wanted to go to pink....my youngest agreed..but they all picked different ones..but when they came home from school and my youngest came home...he said "OH MY GOSH I KNEW IT WOULD BE PRETTY MOM! IM GETTING MARRIED FRIST AND HAVING A GIRL SO SHE CAN HAVE THAT HOUSE! SHE WILL LOVE IT!!!" so cute and funny...!
  5. If you are talking about Windows Antivirus Pro 2010... I GOT IT!!! actually my son did..he got it from youtube looking at videogame cheat codes n there...came running in asking me what all the pop ups were. it sucked! it wouldnt go away adn when you try to open a webpage it says its dangerous adnd wont allow you..i went through three hours of working on it.. and i got it off..had to go to task panel and processes and end process (av.exe) that what it was on mine ..it can be something else too. and then i was was able to get online quick enough to download appropiate program to get rid of it...it did keep popping up occasionally and i just went to end process and kept doing that until my software was downloaded... I used a software off of cnet.com recommended by my brother. used Kingsoft Internet Security...it is awesome software so far..and found the bug...it is a realtime antivirus, spywayre, malware, and firewall all in one.gave me 90 day trial adn then its only 25 dollars after that. we will see... but it worked adn i had tried two others that didnt get it before i tried this one..and it didnt cost me anything... but man that was so yuck..i was so irritated at one point i thought i would cry! or just scream really loud!!! if anyone interested the link to the software is.. http://download.cnet.com/Kingsoft-Internet....html?tag=mncol
  6. jcstdavid

Bachelor bedroom

WOW I REALLY LIKE THE COLORS ADN THE BEDDING! THIS IS MY STYLE WHAT IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR! i like the more modern feel..that is what i want mine to be...and its funny ive been thinking of doing a cork floor in one of my rooms...just didnt know what it would look like...very excited to see how great it looks in yours!!! great job! would lov to see more pics of your other rooms!!!
  7. okay im working on my first house..the tennyson....and when i started i hadnt really done ANY research...and didnt even realize you could add lights..working! so my house will not have lighting..i will research how to tho on my next house..really cool..my question is there seems to be tons of working lights..but very hard to find non working lights..especialy NICE ones. if anyone knows of any sites that have a good selection of nonworking lights, it would be highly appreciated! thanks so much!
  8. Man i really wanted to get one..but didnt give it a second though...such a great deal..but i havent finished the one i have now..which is my first...and i didnt realize it really can get expensive!!!!
  9. wow great house! i really like the modernness of this house..kinds how i want mine. not really into the old fashioned stuff... lol i am new to this and doing my first house...was wondering if you could tell me where you find the doorframe without a door like the one you have going from kitchen to living room in this dollhouse.also what is this house? kit? thanks so much for your help.
  10. wow great house! i really like the modernness of this house..kinds how i want mine. not really into the old fashioned stuff... lol i am new to this and doing my first house...was wondering if you could tell me where you find the doorframe without a door like the one you have going from kitchen to living room in this dollhouse.also what is this house? kit? thanks so much for your help.
  11. wow great house! i really like the modernness of this house..kinds how i want mine. not really into the old fashioned stuff... lol i am new to this and doing my first house...was wondering if you could tell me where you find the doorframe without a door like the one you have going from kitchen to living room in this dollhouse.also what is this house? kit? thanks so much for your help.
  12. hello, im new to your forum..and very excited to be!! My best friend a couple years ago took out a dollhouse she had when she was young. she invited me over to check it out...she was revamping it for her daughter! I was so jealous..i have boys...she told me right there...you dont have to have girls to do a dollhouse! i said you are right! and the search began..well within two weeks of searching and looking ...my friend called me one day with a surprise..she found the exact house as hers and ordered it for me on ebay!!! how fun..it is the Greenleaf Tennyson! Great house for my first one...it is so fun! I used the base house of the kit..but all windows, porch, trim, and everything i ordered different..i thought the included stuff wasnt so nice looking..i started it but then time and money kept me from finishing..well I am finally back on it!!! got a few questions..... wallpaper...I have found some scrapbook paper for a couple walls i am very excited to use..what is the best gluie to use to apply so that you dont have bubbles or waving? also my house is already assembled but i would like to add a staircase from second to third floor.. what tool could i use to cut a hole? or is that impossible since it is assembled? thanks for all your help and i look forward to adding pics to see what you guys think of my first..IM SO EXCITED!!!!
  13. WOW THIS IS AN AWESOME HOUSE!!! HVE FUN!!