2 Followers

About jbnmini

• Birthday 12/12/60

Contact Methods

• ICQ 0

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location SE Pennsylvania
  • Interests cake decorating(did wedding cakes for over 20 years);photography (although I am not the best at it); scrapbooking; digging in my flower gardens and spending time with my grown children.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Jackie
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

36194 profile views
  1. What are you up to today? This week?

oh...we also celebrated the Baby Dedication of my little granddaughter on Sunday!    She is 11 months old now - - walking and SO busy!  LOL  She was toddling all over the house the entire afternoon! She wore us all out!  
  2. What are you up to today? This week?

This past weekend I finished up a miniature project for a cake!  I made some figures from the 1980's movie "Labyrinth" for my cousins' 40th birthday party.
  3. Hello from PA

Hi Cindy- from a fellow Pennsylvanian!   Will look forward to seeing some of your handiwork.    Commercial beekeepers, eh?  That sounds very interesting!
  4. Hiya!

Hi Kristy!   And welcome to the forum!   Sounds like you've jumped into this hobby with both feet!  Looking forward to seeing what you did with your Orchid.
  5. To the Mommies out there

Thanks for the giggle! 
  6. Best Mother's day present ever!

Oh what happy news!   
  7. I actually completed a project!!

Well done, indeed!  Absolutely beautiful!     I thoroughly enjoyed watching your progress - thanks for sharing it with us.
  8. fairy girl

oh absolutely she is!    Lovin' those ears!
  9. Mid century stone exterior

Just loving this house!  The stonework looks amazing!
  10. Oh such a lovely cottage!  I would love to have one of your creations!    Not sure that is going to happen....but I can dream....
  11. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Oh that poor Bellingham is right! I did one a number of years ago- nice house.  I sure hope someone gets it and is able to put it back into it's rightful glory!   
  12. What's everyone working on?

All work on the Federal farmhouse rehab and Grandma's Cottage have stopped for the moment.....I am working on another type of miniature: 40th birthday cake figurines for a      "Labyrinth" movie theme party!  After several attempts using my vintage people mold, I finally got a decent doll face for the heroine. Unfortunately my doll-making skills are somewhat lacking, and the final results are marginal, at best.  blargh.  At least the dress turned out ok!  Oh, to have the skill of some of you!! Nonetheless.....onward to the next creature.....so far the face has gone much better.  Will post some pics soon.
  13. Newbie in MA!

Hi Katie   And welcome! Looking forward to seeing your Beacon Hill progress.  I, too, never cared much for the kit windows,etc and replaced them whenever I could!  LOL    
  14. rsz-soldering.jpg

Thanks!     
  15. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

https://lancaster.craigslist.org/for/d/1980s-large-wooden-doll-house/6573651429.html ohmygosh!!  I have been ignoring this listing only because they are asking $450.....so today I decided to "just take a look"....and oh. my. gosh. It is "just down the road" from me!!  AAAAACCCKKK!!!!   It says $450 OBO - - so what would be a reasonable offer for this?