Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Abbe
  • Country
    United States

About Me

I received my first dollhouse, a Tennyson kit, for Christmas when I was 8. My father built the basics of it, but I never really touched it until I was 10 or 11; then it became a home for my Beanie Babies, and eventually the dolls that rode my Breyer horses. Over the years I slowly worked on to it, first rebuilding it (the initial building was done with hot glue), then finishing the trims and adding the doors, until my family moved out of state. Unfortunately, the movers that were hired to transport our belongings safely all but destroyed the dollhouse (among other things), and our new house didn't have anywhere I could attempt to fix it.

Fast forward six years, and I'm now a recent college grad living with my amazing boyfriend. I'd been dreaming of and drooling over dollhouses for the last couple of months, and amazing boyfriend finally agreed to one (he even purchased it for me!). We've ordered a Fairfield online, along with a build-your-own furniture kit, and I just can't wait for it to come in. I picked the Fairfield for space reasons, since it's a smaller house, but still offers a great deal of challenge for me. I'm not sure where we'll set up yet, but I'm stubborn and creative, so I'm sure I'll find a way!