• Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Iris
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1206 profile views
  1. Magazine give-away

All spoken for.  Thanks.
  2. Magazine give-away

the Miniature Showcase and Miniature gazette  magazines still need a new home.
  3. I was recently given a small (6 inch) stack of magazines.  I do not want to keep them and they are slated for recycling if no one wants them: Miniature collector  1993-fall                                 1986-summer                                 1989-winter Miniature gazette    1999- fall, spring, summer                                  1990-spring, winter                                  1991-winter                                  1992-summer, winter                                  1993-winter, summer                                  1994-fall, winter, spring                                  1995-spring                                  1996-fall, winter                                  1997-spring, summer, winter, fall                                  1998-winter, summer, fall, spring                                   2000-spring, fall, holiday                                   2001  sep/oct, nov/dec Miniatures showcase  1993-mar, jul, sep                                     1990-summer Dolllhouse Miniatures    2000-jul Nutshell news        1996-aug
  4. finished

From the album Bellingham

5. I am another one who could not connect this morning.
  6. front-1.JPG

From the album Rosedale

7. left.JPG

From the album Rosedale

8. back.JPG

From the album Rosedale

9. front.jpg

From the album Puzzle house #2

10. back.jpg

11. stairs.jpg

rebuilt the stairs and changed the location
  12. inside dormer.jpg

opened the area around the window slightly, moved the partition to the right, squared the door
  13. right.jpg

From the album Puzzle house #1

14. left.jpg

15. back.jpg