• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Kathy
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1023 profile views
  1. Ok- this kit goes to ebay on Thursday- so anyone want to take it off my hands for a low cost and actual shipping- please email me! Email addy is on my profile. The only things missing are the door hardware (4 gold balls with pins) and the brackets for under the eaves- I have 6 included and 11 of a different type (that was all I had left from 3 kits! People must lose those easily). I even bought a new set of instructions to go with it. All sheets, all trim, all siding pieces are all there. The window sheet is in really good shape too! Kathy
  2. I have a complete, although part of it has been glued in a poor attempt to build (not by me!) kit for the Cambridge that needs to find a new home. I have put my email address in my profile so it should be easy to email me now. I also have trim pieces, and MANY extra sheets from the other kit I used to complete, so, if you are missing railings, stairs, punched trim, etc. email me and I can find it for you. I think I have a duplicate of all the sheets except the main floors (sheets 1,2,3,and 4) Kathy
  3. Hi everyone- I did put my email address into my profile and apparently that worked as Greg sent me an email yesterday:) And just to update- I did indeed get much lower for the Beaumont than I had hoped on EBay. The Granville went for excatly the same price I paid for it a couple of years ago so I guess that one worked out fine. Kathy
  4. Sorry Holly- I couldn't figure out how to put it into the profile- under what heading or spot can it go?
  5. I also have a Cambridge kit for sale- now apparently this had been started and the floors were glued to walls at some point- but I haven't looked inside the box for so long I am not sure what is up with it- need to go and get serious about checking. I WILL make sure the kit is complete as I have two of them and I can take from one to complete the other. (The first one I got was missing the floors and all the siding) I also have siding to match so I can include a couple of pieces if there is siding missing. Better than new! (Since we all know how notorious Dura-Craft was for leaving stuff out of their kits.
  6. Hey ladies- Sorry I was away from the computer for a while and the internet was slow at my office today. You know from past experience I would say that you would probably do better bidding for it on EBay- I am not expecting to get what I really wanted from either kit. I am betting I get about 2/3 of what I would sell them outright for. I guess I need to add my email address on my profile:) Kathy
  7. Hi everyone! Just not a lot of time to get to all my kits- I have chosen 3 or 4 to keep and the rest must go. I have an Artply Granville and a Greenleaf Beaumont I have gone ahead and put on EBay- started both at 99 cents! http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1555.l2649 http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1555.l2649 Thanks for looking! Kathy
  8. IMG 0119

From the album Mini Upholstery Fabrics

This is a half finished chair cusion on 32 ct gauze that matches another rug I have on Etsy- but these designs lend themselves to chair cushions pretty well.
  9. IMG 3552

I think I got the print scale correct- I checked a couple of photos of original full size Morris furniture and this print is right on for scale!
  10. IMG 3551

11. IMG 3550

12. IMG 3549

HOM Wing chair again- pretty springlike print- again William Morris miniaturized!
  13. IMG 3553

HOM Sofa-
  14. IMG 0076

This is the Queen Anne settee from HOM- print is a William Morris adaptation from one of his tile designs.
  15. IMG 0002