• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Janet
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

3,092 profile views
  1. I am so in love with this project! I also love Arjen's work!
  2. Thanks so much to Shannon at Red Cottage Minis! Really beautiful detail on the kits. They are all wonderful but I think my favorites are the chairs and luggage. Here are the fun new additions to my 1:24 Victorian! Several are now in their homes, as shown in my Gallery. https://forum.greenleafdollhouses.com/gallery/album/7309-124-victorian-townhouse/
  3. biomom

1:24 Victorian Townhouse

Half scale Laser Dollhouse Designs "Lisa"
  4. Thanks so much! I'm wondering if anyone has specific ideas on what I should add to the rooms: an extra table or chair? More artwork? Some sort of knick-knack? Then I can have some fun looking at those kit websites!
  5. After several big projects, I took a break from minis around 2018. Then the virus hit and work became super challenging (I'm a college biology professor)...and life became super challenging. Anyway, I am looking for advice from you wonderful people on 1:24 kits that I can assemble to enhance my 1:24 Laser Dollhouse Designs Painted Lady Lisa with. She has mostly Victorian style inspiration. I don't mind having crowded rooms...there are a few creators here that have done really lovely amazing houses with tons of goodies inside and I love them. I may do a couple of small cross stitch rugs, although I don't want to cover up too much my very painstakingly installed real wood parquet flooring. If anyone has time to look through my 1:24 Victorian Townhouse and suggest kit ideas, I would really appreciate it! https://forum.greenleafdollhouses.com/gallery/album/7309-124-victorian-townhouse/
  6. I don't know if anyone has already posted this but this was literally the funniest (and really well crafted) miniature video that I have ever watched. Like hysterically funny.
  7. Despite not having a Fairfield, and not being into 70s decor or skeletons, I thoroughly enjoyed this Bentley Mini video: Impressed by her artistry (and honesty!).
  8. biomom

IMG_0091.jpg

Exterior of Parisian Boutiques and Brasserie. A combination of various kits including Petite Properties and True2Scale...plus a few others.
  9. biomom

IMG_0071.jpg

Menu and outdoor seating! Oooh la la!
  10. biomom

IMG_0079.jpg

Brasserie "at night"
  11. biomom

IMG_0082.JPG

First floor brasserie.
  12. biomom

IMG_0083.JPG

Brasserie with lots and lots of French wine (and a bit of bread).
  13. biomom

IMG_0077.jpg

All four floors. Interior.
  14. biomom

IMG_0075.jpg

Second floor shop. I got great kits for purses and jewelry in 1:48 but I purchased a 1:48 hat kit from an online auction and OMG. Near impossible to follow the directions or make anything from it. Oh well.