biomom

Gold Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by biomom

1. biomom

entryextras.JPG

From the album: 1:24 Victorian Townhouse

Umbrella stand is a cool metal Phoenix kit. Painted with graphite enamel paint. The coat rack is 3D printed by MiniEtchers and painted with enamel paints. The table was a kit I got from Ebay - complete with some goodies from swaps. I made the picture by printing, rubber cementing to a cardstock backing, stippling with matte mod podge to make them look like paintings, and I made the frames.
  2. Karen Cary's Miniatures has gorgeous 1:48 houses and some really nice furniture kits...I put together the Japanese House for my Mom. But they are pretty pricey. True 2 Scale has some cute 1:48 kits but they broke my heart when they discontinued the Parisian themed boutique/cafe. I agree with others that Petite Properties is a terrific deal. I put together a few and gave them a Harry Potter theme.
  3. Most of the wallpaper came from Miniature Corner, a shop on Etsy. She has terrific stuff. I also got a lot of the fabrics from an Etsy shop but sadly it seems to be gone now. Wait until you guys see the desk and bookshelf that Shellie (Minietchers) designed for me! She is also selling some great 3D printing in small scales. I've got a Victorian sink and toilet coming. So excited!