• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    April
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2,730 profile views
  1. Jo,just wanted you to know that Halfpint , Rebecca Claire Matthews is still happily married to Daniel,still has the cute kids and they live in a ranch house now.....thank you :)
  2. Hi Holly,hope you are well. I've missed you guys but just tangled up in life , lol. We moved last spring and although we're loving the new place it's just been one thing after another.I am hoping the new kit will hurry up,I can't wait to start. The tiny house was fun but actually a bit smaller than I love . Hard to work on. It of course has removable roofs and the second floor and third are removable.I still can't seen to leave anything as is https://www.banggood.com/Iiecreate-K-019-Helen-The-Other-Shore-DIY-Dollhouse-With-Furniture-Light-Music-Cover-Gift-House-Toy-p-1239696.html?rmmds=search&cur_warehouse=CN here is the little house/room box thing I ordered , might be fun
  3. How's everyone ? What's everyone working on ? I am sorry to hear about Selkie and Wolfie .Two sweet,talented ladies...... Not working on anything right now.I've ordered a Cuteroom 1:24 house ,but,it's taking three weeks arrive.I can't wait to try my hand at it. I still have a Leon Victorian (laser dollhouses) and a Fairfield in the boxes just not ready to jump in yet,lol Look forward to hearing what you guys are up to. April here's one of my latest projects , completely from scratch.
  4. it really is.....I don't think I'll ever build it though....sigh
  5. I would love to sell this kit,it is a 1:24 scale Leon Gothic from Laser dollhouses.There are a couple of slight discolored areas from a water leak,no warping or anything that I have seen.It isn't in a box but most pieces are wrapped in brown paper.When I purchased this I received a free gazebo kit and I am including that also.Here is a link to the Laser dollhouses page for this house.I am just wondering if anyone is interested....... http://www.laserdollhouses.com/online-store.php#!/Leon-Gothic-Victorian-1-24-scale/p/19545189/category=8577029 April
  6. Half scale and quarter scale are my favorites !!! The 1:12 scale houses just feel way too large.I'll take smaller any day
  7. I love Sherman Arthur's story and his camper
  8. Hi Nancy !!! Don't feel bad,I stash too.I have three kits (I'm not even using kits now) plus a tall chest of drawers and two huge rubbermaid totes full of craft supplies,lol My hubby hasn't a clue either !!!! Welcome to the board.....many talented,brilliant folks here April
  9. I can't even imagine such a thing from my daughter...we would have some words right then and there.Now a D I L maybe ?????? This daughter seems so fixed on shallow,superficial things.......sad. April
  10. Wow,I just checked the link and was amazed that they have toobs of faeries,knights,monkeys,trains and the babies.The babies are cute the best I could tell by the pic. I'm glad you posted this,now I want several different ones,lol
  11. Hi Halle,I've been away for awhile so it's nice to see newcomers My advice...once you start,don't get depressed because to feel things aren't going as you hoped.They rarely do.And there is no mistake(hat I can think of) that can't be fixed.Mainly just have fun and let your imagination run wild
  12. Hi Deb...waving back I really liked the red/black and white too.Crisp is the word I used also.I wish I had the guts to try a 1/8 scale house but that's just too small !!!!