• Last visited

• Days Won

Momof2Moos last won the day on May 8 2014

Momof2Moos had the most liked content!

339 Excellent

About Momof2Moos

Profile Information

• Interests
    everything arts and crafts, my kids, coffee, reading and more!

Retained

• Member Title
    Randomly Crafting with Crafty Randomness

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Lyssa
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

11,860 profile views

About Me

I am a stay-at-home-mom of two awesome kids.  My two little boys, Cayce (May 6th, 2007) and Charles (March 17, 2010), are every parental cliche you can imagine.  I.e. "the light of my life."  I like to spend my time playing with them, teaching them and having them teach me.  While they are busy entertaining themselves or sleeping and I am done with my chores, I like to entertain myself with any sort of craft.  Usually it is scrapbooking, but since the acquisition of a GL Westville and carving some styrofoam into a fireplace... I am HOOKED on miniatures!  I am a builder and a maker.  I have always been frugal and cannot justify spending the money on the high end furniture.  Although, I ADORE some of it.

Currently, I have been at this for nearly 3 months and I have 1 house nearly finished, one currently in progress, 4 waiting in the wings under my desk and in the living room, 3 at my mother-in-laws house to help with and a Want List that grows everyday!!!  What an addictive hobby!  But I love it!