0 Neutral

About lataina

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Iris
  • Country
    United States
  1. I LOVE those chairs! Can I ask where you got them from?
  2. LOL.......This album is great! I especially love the hat & little box.
  3. Thank you everyone for the links. Kathie I love your Sophia and the daughter of Marie. This is more along the lines of what I am looking for.
  4. Do you mean havannaholly? If so, I checked her page but couldn't find any photos of dolls she may have made.
  5. I was wondering if anyone knows where I would be able to find a "lady" for my house. I've searched quite a few websites and links that I've come across, but really don't like the faces on many of them. It doesn't matter what she is made of, but I am looking for one with a nice face, or one with character/personality. I'm thinking the darker toned ones may not be as popular, but I would like her to have a bit more color as well as dark hair. Anyone know where I might be able to find something like this? Thanks in advance for your help. =)
  6. Hi! I am completely new to the mini world. I've been browsing all the beautiful pics so many of you have and am just so excited to get started on my own. I purchased a RGT Vermont Farmhouse Jr. but I still need quite a few more supplies. I have always been a crafty person so I hope that I do a good job with my house. Your pics have definitely inspired me and you all have good advice when it comes to purchasing products and building tips. I hope to learn ALOT and Thank You in advance to anyone that might help me with future inquiries. :pcwhack: