Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Deb
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

900 profile views
  1. YES....that's the one!!! Thank you Holly!!!
  2. Can anyone point me toward the series of photos of a man putting in tape wiring? I found them the other night and neglected to bookmark the site . I can't remember the guy's name either! I'd read some articles and watched videos, but still wasn't sure how it all worked, then saw this man's photos and was able to figure it out!! Any ideas where he is?? Thanks SO much.
  3. SOOOO lovely. Very nice job...love the doggie!
  4. So realistic...kitties are ALWAYS on counters;)! Love all the fixtures in this kitchen...colors too!
  5. MDF is made of tiny wood fibers "glued" together and pressed. I've had a dresser drawer get little damp and swell up. When trying to sand it down, it just disintegrated. Can't imagine how it could react in the quite thin version used in doll houses! The right paint is vital, I'll bet!
  6. Another vote for Tacky Glue here...works great for SO many parts!
  7. Looks really nice...I'm thinking of doing light grey roof and thought of using the dye, but maybe I could get it lighter with paint...hmmmm. Also, your front door color is yummy...I'm trying to pick a color for my door and a few other trims...thought of green 'cause I LOVE blue and green combos!
  8. Like everyone else, love the colors too, especially the bedspread! What a sweet little house...very nice job you're doing! I can't wait to start furnishing mine...hopefully before my demise! So Dollar Tree has doll house stuff?? How cool! It's one of the few stores we have in our little town...usually go there for wrapping paper, I'll have to check it out!!
  9. Oh my, I'll never run out of cartons, but it would be fun to make papermache like you described sometime!
  10. Oh...of course you're right! I was just thinking of the newspaper, flour and water mixture my mom used to make for us kids to play with !
  11. The copper is beautiful...and will look wonderful with the other shingles too.
  12. No grout needed...just the lines created when the pieces are placed! I think it's a dry-stacked stone look? Told ya it was simple!! Papermache would be a LOT more labor-intensive, right? I'm planning to use other parts of the cartons to make planters for the porch and what ever else comes to mind...
  13. How lucky you both are to have found each other...he's a dear little thing!
  14. This is wonderful! I've been planning to make one similar...to look like my real size guestroom bed! Now I have instructions...thank you! My grand daughter calls it the "owl bed"!
  15. Oh yeah, Cynthia...it is my Hofco farmhouse! How is your #192 coming along? They're really similar, aren't they! I think the only difference is some of the interior door openings...fun to see!