doogster

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

2 Neutral

About doogster

Profile Information

• Interests
    I'm supposed to have interests? Why did nobody tell me this?

Retained

• Member Title
    Sandman

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Pan Troglodite
  • Country
    United States/Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

2,053 profile views
  1. You mentioned the club runs HO, is that the scale you're going for? He likes Thomas the Tank Engine, I have that in O scale and N scale. You really need to know the scale before you can get real advice.
  2. I wouldn't bother, you can get clear acetate from amazon really cheap. Not worth the headache of trying to remove the lines to save a few bucks.
  3. I would say anything labeled as wood glue. But aliphatic. Don't go with hide glue. I did some research for a set neck bass guitar kit, found out Gibson use aliphatic glue for their set neck guitars. Which is about 90 percent of their guits.
  4. Hi, it's been a bit of a while for me too. Glad to see you. Hope to rekindle this hobby.
  5. I think you're thinking of Fresenius. I'm an ER RN, just got CEN certified. Man that was fun.
  6. And, of course, Yukon Gold taters. The only tater for a mash. I have got to try the whipsy cream for mashed taters.
  7. doogster

Owwieee

I much prefer puke on the carpet to the tile, the grout will stain forever. Carpet, don't go at it straight away, let it dry, pick up the big bits, then vacuum. Gone. You'll need the carpet cleaned if you go after it fresh, you just force all the pigments into the carpet.
  8. Worked thru the change last night, so my 12 hour shift became a 13, I hate Benjamin Franklin.
  9. I prefer the Harbor Freight mini cutoff saw, you can do any angle, repeat flawlessly, and it's a power tool.
  10. All the best to you mah san, keeping best thoughts for ya! Mesen, nowt much, still setting up the studio, contacted some experienced folk and it turns out the computer I have sitting in a box should work just fine. Good to go. Added the keyboard drawer to the monster desk, course the cats love the desk, especially the 2 raised shelves, which is exactly where I'd planned on putting the monitors (speakers). Hoping the novelty will wear off soon.
  11. I have a plush Cthulhu, he's pretty cool. The story is rather disturbing, Pickman's Model even more so. Lovecraft was a genius.
  12. Just got the 1/24th scale bug. Ordered the 1/24th laser cut Van Buren. No the same house, but I think this is gonna be a blast.
  13. A few years ago Dean held contests every day through October since he's a huge Halloween Fanatic. What should have been a treat for all the members has turned into a curse. October sees all kinds of trolls hooking up so, unfortunately, Dean had to stop the fun we had that year. And that year was insane. Never to be forgotten.
  14. For hand brushing oils have it all over water based paints. Why don't I use oils on models? I spray those and aerosolizing the solvent don't make happy.
  15. You're using a ton of zoom in that pic, it's clear from the way the side walls converge as they go down. This will make the things at the top seem overly large compared things at the bottom. Things that are close appear to be the same distance as things that are distant, zoom compresses everything.