About doogster

• Rank
    Sandman
  • Birthday 04/22/08

Contact Methods

• ICQ 0

Profile Information

• Location Utah Complex
  • Interests I'm supposed to have interests? Why did nobody tell me this?

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Please Select
  • Dollhouse Preference Please Select
  • Online Community Building Projects Please Select
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Pan Troglodite
  • Country United States/Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

1779 profile views
  1. Any RN's in the forum?

I think you're thinking of Fresenius. I'm an ER RN, just got CEN certified. Man that was fun.
  2. Happy Birthday doogster!

3. Holiday Eating Tips

And, of course, Yukon Gold taters. The only tater for a mash. I have got to try the whipsy cream for mashed taters.
  4. Owwieee

I much prefer puke on the carpet to the tile, the grout will stain forever. Carpet, don't go at it straight away, let it dry, pick up the big bits, then vacuum. Gone. You'll need the carpet cleaned if you go after it fresh, you just force all the pigments into the carpet.
  5. Daylight Savings Time

Worked thru the change last night, so my 12 hour shift became a 13, I hate Benjamin Franklin.
  6. What are you up to today? This week?

All the best to you mah san, keeping best thoughts for ya! Mesen, nowt much, still setting up the studio, contacted some experienced folk and it turns out the computer I have sitting in a box should work just fine. Good to go. Added the keyboard drawer to the monster desk, course the cats love the desk, especially the 2 raised shelves, which is exactly where I'd planned on putting the monitors (speakers). Hoping the novelty will wear off soon.
  7. need a new hobby?

I have a plush Cthulhu, he's pretty cool. The story is rather disturbing, Pickman's Model even more so. Lovecraft was a genius.
  8. What is going on?

A few years ago Dean held contests every day through October since he's a huge Halloween Fanatic. What should have been a treat for all the members has turned into a curse. October sees all kinds of trolls hooking up so, unfortunately, Dean had to stop the fun we had that year. And that year was insane. Never to be forgotten.
  9. What are you up to today? This week?

I finally reconstructed a computer desk I had been putting off for 2 years. It was deconstructed while I was asleep before my move, so I had no idea how it went together. I studied it for a couple of days, then attacked it. It went together really well. Now it will be the base for my home recording studio. Got the 16 track on it already, getting the old Gateway ready to connect to the Edirol interface. New studio monitors in the house ready to be hooked up, headphones on the way, even ordered a drum machine to diddle around with. The Fostex 16 tracker gonna be the main weapon, but for file sharing and doing stuff with other people the computer's the way to go. Should be a blast.
  10. The real Cheshire Cat

A little camera lay going on there too, or that woman has huge hands.
  11. What are you up to today? This week?

I'd have the bike checked mate, if it was pushed 10 inches I'd want the fork, wheel, head, everything checked.
  12. What I had for dinner

Michelina's salisbury steak, it was to die for. .....right
  13. cast iron reseasoning ?

I have got to go the the thrift shops, Wagner's are great pans, I also need to get a stand alone electric burner so I can use the round bottom woks with ring. The glass top stove doesn't recommend it, as the ring can scratch the glass and that can lead to cracks, I have a cast iron wok I need to play with, it's thin you can (carefully) bend it.
  14. Just Bought a Bread Machine!

I have got to get a bread maker one of these days, the best I've seen is a B&D my brother's had for over a decade but I've not seen one for years. I keep looking at the Cuisinart machine, most of my appliances are Cuisinart and I've always found them to be solid.
  15. cast iron reseasoning ?

Seasoned steel likes to cook on the left side of the dial, medium to low is for non-stick and simmering. I rarely go there. Except for simmering I should say. Non-stick is where most people learned to cook, you need to use medium to low heat since teflon has some nasty habits at higher heats. Like giving off toxic fumes and releasing from the substrate, generally aluminum. Chefs almost never use non-stick, cooking is about applying heat, not threatening to do so while you're T-fal pan cringes in the corner. My crepe pan from Paris, the city not the so-called actress (actually I would love to know Paris Hilton, I'd probably be driving a Ferrari rather than an Olds, but I digress), is carbon steel, works best on high. I mean high, put it on, butter in, 1 egg beaten, all done in about 1-2 minutes, never sticks. Doesn't have time to.