Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Mame
  • Country
    United States
  1. I worked on the wood floor of my dollhouse today...and then realized that using markers wasn't the best idea...I think it needs to air out for a few days. :yes: Also, since my phone can take good pics now, I put some pics of my dollhouse up in my gallery.
  2. Bunnylicked

Mini Loghome

Some pics of my log house during the process of building it.
  3. I got the LEDs I ordered for my dollhouse in the mail today. I'll probably be working on putting in the lighting tomorrow. I also found some nice 1/144 scale shingles online...which is good, because now, I don't need to make my own. Tonight I'll be working on the inner walls, the doors and the roof of my little dollhouse.
  4. Over the last few days, I've spent quite a bit of time on my dollhouse. I finished cutting the floor and inner walls (which took a long time!), drilled some really tiny windows and doors and glued all of the outer walls together. The dollhouse stands up on its own now. Tonight, I worked for a little while on making a functional door (which worked - it looks amazing too!). I also ordered some super tiny LEDs online so that I can put in some lighting...I'm still exited about how real lighting will look in 1/144th scale. :thumb: Now I just have to figure out how to make realistic 1/144 spiral staircases, wood floors and cribs...yay? *is slightly crazy* :o I'll have pics tomorrow.
  5. I personally like using balsa wood. It comes in a variety of thicknesses, and it's really easy to cut. It splits easily, so you have to be extra careful cutting it, but it doesn't splinter much.
  6. The people who think there's nothing available for 1/2 scale haven't looked for 1/144 scale furniture. Is it easy to put in lighting in 1/24 scale?
  7. Bunnylicked

mini034.jpg

Yes, I made him myself with polymer clay. I actually don't think I could make a really big doll. You don't have to worry about lots of details at this scale, which I like. (tiny details drive me crazy when I'm making them.) Unfortunately, due to an accident with falling off my desk, he broke one of his legs since this pic.
  8. Today, after taking a break from minis (due to being very busy over the last week-ish), I glued a bunch of "logs" to my little log home. I don't think I've ever shown it...but this is the house my little house will be based off.
  9. I wonder how this would look in 1/144 scale... Great, now I want to do that house next.
  10. Brae, is the joke that your avatar is still a pic of a dollhouse? I don't see any kitties (or hamsters or fish for that matter) anywhere in there. o.o *feels stupid*
  11. My avatar's already set to Mr. Bunny.
  12. I just put up a pic of the little guy I made. :popcorn: I was really drawn in by the 1/144 houses too. I love extremely tiny things.
  13. Bunnylicked

Tiny things

14. I'm working on building a 1/144 scale log home right now. :popcorn: Earlier today, I cut some of the outer walls. Yesterday, I made some furniture and 2 of the actual dolls. I'm about to go back and work on carving out some tiny windows/doors, and maybe today I can get some of the walls glued together.
  15. What pets do all of you have? I have a pet rabbit named Mr. Bunny. He's a 2 yr old, neutered mix-breed albino male. Here's a picture of him. Feel free to post pics. :popcorn: